Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à 299,99€ ( ODR 50€)
299.99 € 549.99 €
Voir le deal

SHAAMAN

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SHAAMAN Empty
MessageSujet: SHAAMAN   SHAAMAN EmptyJeu 12 Oct - 0:53

SHAAMAN - Ex-ANGRA Singer's Band Calls It Quits

According to a post on the band's website, SHAAMAN (the Brazilian outfit fronted by former ANGRA singer Andre Matos), originally spelled with a single A, have decided to call it a day.

Ricardo Confesorri (drums) offers the following explanation (translated):

"Hello friends,

It was not very easy to write these words, since this represents the final step, the last stage we've unfortunately arrived at.

For six years, Shaaman worked continuously and thanks to a great friendship, and devotion, it surpassed all obstacles and, for the most part, attained most of our objectives. Everything we did together during that time was years was genuine, intense, and well represented of who we were, especially to our fans.

Since the beginning of this year, there have been several speculations about Shaaman. The fans should know that everything was done to try to solve any incompatibilities, but unfortunately, that wasn't possible. The ability of human beings to relate to one another is odd.

When I first joined the band, it was difficult to foresee, but today, Luis, Hugo, Andre and I no longer have the same objectives. Thus I begin an uncertain, but not unsurmountable, future. In the future, I will reconfirm my commitment as a musician, alongside all those that have believed in and supported me! I leave here with gratitute, that they had were together with me, in this great journey and that we may one day meet again.

My Love, Ricardo Confessori."

Rumors suggest that the core of the band, minus Confessori, will continue working together, as part of Matos' solo outfit. More information as it becomes available.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SHAAMAN
Page 1 sur 1