Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon Zénith Suprême – ...
Voir le deal

Pamela Moore

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Pamela Moore Empty
MessageSujet: Pamela Moore   Pamela Moore EmptyMar 1 Aoû - 1:39

Puisqu'on en est au tracklisting autant terminer avec celui de l'album solo de Pamela Moore (connue pour son travail avec Queensrÿche). Vous retrouverez d'ailleurs sur cet album des musiciens de Queensrÿche mais aussi de Nevermore.

01. Get Off (American Way)
02. Satisfied (duet w/ Terri Nunn)
03. Ordinary Day
04. Forever In My Dreams
05. Dive Into Me
06. Deeper
07. Feel Your Heart
08. Eyes Wide Open
09. Cross My Heart
10. Complicated
11. Take Me Down
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

Pamela Moore Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Pamela Moore   Pamela Moore EmptyMar 1 Aoû - 3:03

Pamela Moore sort son deuxième opus, melange d'electro et de hardrock, y participe Michael Wilton (ryche), Jeff Loomis (Nevermore), Terry Nunn, chanteur de Berlin
Il est diffusé par CD Inzane ( www.cdinzane.com) Son site est le suivant : moore.net.">www.pamelamoore.net.
Pam attaque dans une semaine une tournée de 4 mois avec Queensryche.

les extraits :
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/pamelamoore2
et 3 morceaux complets :
http://www.myspace.com/pamelamoore
bru_dall

Pamela Moore Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Pamela Moore   Pamela Moore EmptyVen 11 Aoû - 20:46

PAMELA MOORE Rehearsing In Seattle With QUEENSRŸCHE

PAMELA MOORE’s website ( www.pamelamoore.net ) has been updated with the following:

"Pamela is preparing to fly to Seattle for rehearsals with QUEENSRŸCHE in Seattle. They fly to Florida at the end of this month (August) to kick off their stateside tour."

Pamela issued the following Journal entry on August 2nd:

"Just wanted to let you know I'll be heading back to my home town of Seattle next week for rehearsals with my beloved Queensrÿche and company. We fly out to Florida the end of this month to begin the stateside OMC2 tour and I can't wait to get out there on stage once again!

Please continue to email me your pics and messages. I love receiving them and hopefully will have the time to answer back! I plan to learn how to post photos to my website gallery so I can keep it more current! I love posting the photos of the people I've met on the road and welcome you to send them. It adds a personal flavor to my gallery, and I love that!

I also hope to invite you to another chat night "in the blue room" before I leave! So keep in touch with me, I'll post the time and date to my news and forum sections!

Finally, I want to give a big welcome all our NEW PMA forum members! My forum (and my record company) is affectionately called Planet Sweet... and it is... it's a great place to hang and you are very welcome to join us anytime!"

For a full list of Queensrÿche tour dates head here. http://www.queensryche.com/tour/index.html
bru_dall

Pamela Moore Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Pamela Moore   Pamela Moore EmptyMar 27 Mar - 18:32

La belle vient d'ajouter un 5eme et superbe titre sur myspace (il faut glisser l'ascenseur à droite pour le voir), c'est "Shotdown", qui vient du recent CD, "Stories from a Blue Room", sorti en 2006. Rappelons qu'elle a joué Sister Mary dans "Operation: Mindcrime" de QUEENSRŸCHE en 1988 puis "Operation: Mindcrime II".

Sur l'album jouent : Jason Kowalski (N17, ABIGAIL WILLIAMS) batterie, Jeff Loomis (NEVERMORE) guitare, Michael Wilton (QUEENSRŸCHE, SOULBENDER) et Anderson, Brian Gordon (ION VEIN) basse.

http://www.myspace.com/pamelamoore
Pamela Moore L_b8d6fcea4e501d30261ed599d307d2a6
Contenu sponsorisé

Pamela Moore Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Pamela Moore   Pamela Moore Empty

Pamela Moore
Page 1 sur 1