Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon ...
Voir le deal

HEAVY PETTIN'

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

HEAVY PETTIN' Empty
MessageSujet: HEAVY PETTIN'   HEAVY PETTIN' EmptyJeu 26 Oct - 23:12

HEAVY PETTIN' Set Release Date For New Collection, Prodigal Songs
HEAVY PETTIN' 53779vz1
Prodigal songs, the new opus from '80s UK rockers HEAVY PETTIN', is due for release on December 4th, 2006 via Majestic Rock Records.

Of the previously unreleased Prodigal Songs collection, Pettin' guitarist Gordon Bonnar previously stated:

“After HP recorded the Big Bang, we were not happy with it, as we felt Polydor had pushed us into corner with bubble gum pop producers. We felt that only a couple of the tracks were OK, the others we did not care about. We wanted to scrap the record and start again and, to make this point; I managed to find some studio time - 5 days in Marcus Studios that was already paid for but no longer needed.

Kevin Maloney (who had just completed the #1 single 'Perfect' for FAIRGROUND ATTRACTION) engineered and I produced the new tracks with the band. We recorded 3 new tunes but only completed 2; they were 'Break It Down' and 'Hot Women'. With these tracks I went to Polydor with the band, put them on the table and said… 'this is what we should be doing!'

Polydor were not interested, so we walked out, and the band spilt a few months later.

'Hot Women' was the last track we ever recorded together… and this, in my view, is our finest moment! If we would have been able to continue recording in this vain…. I am sure things would have turned out quite different for HP."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

HEAVY PETTIN'
Page 1 sur 1