Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue ...
Voir le deal
64.99 €

SENTENCED

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SENTENCED Empty
MessageSujet: SENTENCED   SENTENCED EmptyDim 29 Oct - 16:23

SENTENCED - Buried Alive DVD Details Revealed

Details on SENTENCED's forthcoming DVD, titled Buried Alive have been revealed. The concert was filmed by Finnish director Mika Ronkainen during the band's final gig in their hometown of Oulu, Finland on October 1, 2005. A DVD screening was held on September 9, 2006 at the Oulu Music Video Festival. The concert features a 25 song setlist, including a very special five song performance with former vocalist Taneli Jarva.

DVD 1: The Farewell Performance:

'Intro',
'Where Waters Fall Frozen',
'May Today Become The Day',
'Neverlasting',
'Bleed',
'The Rain Comes Falling Down',
'Everfrost',
'Sun Won't Shine',
'Dead Moon Rising',
'Despair-Ridden Hearts',

'The Suicider' / 'Excuse Me While I Kill Myself' (medley),
'The War Ain't Over' (*with Jarva*),
'Nepenthe' (*with Jarva*),
'Northern Lights' (*with Jarva*),
'The Way I Wanna Go' (*with Jarva*),
'Dance On The Graves' (*with Jarva*),
'Noose', 'Aika Multaa Muistot (Everything Is Nothing)',
'Farewell',
'No One There',
'Drown Together',
'Cross My Heart And Hope To Die',
'Brief Is The Light',
'Vengeance Is Mine',
'End Of The Road'

DVD 2:
- Animated photo gallery
- Discography
- Photo session
- Video session
- Signing session
- Festival tour
- Club tour
- 7 Music Videos:
'Nepenthe',
'Bleed', 'Noose',
'The Suicider',
'Killing Me Killing You',
'No One There', 'Everfrost'
- Brand new music video for 'Despair-Ridden Hearts'
- Band interviews

Buried Alive is due out on November 27th in Europe via Century Media.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

SENTENCED Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SENTENCED   SENTENCED EmptyDim 5 Nov - 23:39

SENTENCED - Cover Art Of Forthcoming DVD Revealed, More European Release Dates Confirmed
SENTENCED 54342cx3

As previously reported, SENTENCED's forthcoming DVD, Buried Alive, will be released in North America on January 23rd. European relase dates are as follows:

November
22 - Finland
24 - Germany / Austria / Switzerland
27 - UK / Spain / Denmark / Norway / Rest of Europe
29 - Sweden / Hungary

December
1 - Italy

Buried Alive was filmed by Finnish director Mika Ronkainen during the band's final gig in their hometown of Oulu, Finland on October 1, 2005. The concert features a 25 song setlist, including a very special five song performance with former vocalist Taneli Jarva.
bru_dall

SENTENCED Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SENTENCED   SENTENCED EmptyMer 24 Jan - 23:30

Reminder: SENTENCED Get Buried Alive; Official CD/DVD Now Available

Century Media Records has issued the following press release:

Century Media Records mourns the passing of their Finnish sons SENTENCED, who were born into this heartless world in 1989 and chose a merciful end at their own hands in the fall of 2005. Their heart we could not mend, but their grave we shall now tend to celebrate their legacy with the long-awaited Buried Alive CD/DVD set. Their first official live offering, Buried Alive, gives their dedicated fans a look at their last-ever show, recorded on October 1st, 2005. The impressive, two-hour-plus set was accompanied by pyrotechnics, a gloomy stage décor and some surprising effects. Fortunately, the entire event was filmed and recorded by Klaffi Productions from Oulu (who shot the band’s 'Ever-Frost' video and the brand new clip for 'Despair-Ridden Hearts'), and will now be released to offer at least a small compensation to those who could not witness this historic event.

Without a doubt, Sentenced are masters of melancholy, and their second incarnation delivered a decisive impulse that others such as HIM and The Rasmus successfully turned into poppier sounds yet Sentenced remained always true to metal. After a run of funeral appearances on various European festivals, the inventors of suicide rock did a final run of club shows in their native Finland that culminated in two shows in their hometown of Oulu. On this farewell voyage, they were accompanied by a dear friend for the “Home Soil Funeral Procession” that gave an intimate insight into the life on the Finnish road.

In addition, you’ll find extra material such as a 30-minute, animated photo gallery, all seven of the band’s music videos, fun stuff like behind-the-scenes footage of photo and video shoots, several signing sessions in Finland, as well as extensive interviews with their original singer Taneli Jarva (who also did vocals for five songs) and Sami Lopakka together with vocalist Ville Laihiala. All together, this DVD release gives you hours of material, mainly from the last year of the band’s existence.

At the height of their success, the band called it quits after 16 years and carried themselves to their graves with dignity and grace. On the very night of their last performance, their final studio offering, The Funeral Album, was certified gold in their native Finland – which was Sentenced’s 2nd gold album after The Cold White Light. Their swansong offering was also honored with three Finnish Metal Awards during the 2006 Finnish Metal Expo including the album of the year, band of the year and cover art of the year.

Buried Alive was released as a separate double disc CD/DVD set in the US. Both versions are now available and the official track listing is below.

Version 1 – CDs
Version 2 – DVDs
Version 3 – A limited edition DC/DVD set, which is only available through Century Media’s mailorder.

DVD 1 -
Funeral Intro & credits,
'Where Waters Fall Frozen',
'May Today Become The Day',
'Neverlasting'
, 'Bleed',
'The Rain Comes Falling Down',
'Ever-Frost',
'Sun Won’t Shine',
'Dead Moon Rising',
'Despair-Ridden Hearts',
'Broken',
'The Suicider/Excuse Me While I Kill Myself',
'The War Ain’t Over' (vocals: Taneli Jarva),
'Nepenthe' (vocals: Taneli Jarva),
'Northern Lights' (vocals: Taneli Jarva),
'The Way I Wanna Go' (vocals: Taneli Jarva),
'Dance On The Graves (Lil' Siztah)'
(vocals: Taneli Jarva),
'Noose',
'Aika Multaa Muistot (Everything Is Nothing)',
'Farewell',
'No One There',
'Drown Together',
'Cross My Heart And Hope To Die',
'Brief Is The Light',
'Vengeance Is Mine',
'End Of The Road',
Outro & end credits.

DVD 2 -
Animated photo-gallery,
Home Soil Funeral Procession,
Photo Session,
Video Session,
Signing Session,
Festival Tour,
Club Tour,
Music Videos
- 'Nepenthe',
'Noose',
'The Suicider',
'Killing Me, Killing You',
'No One There',
'Ever-Frost',
'Despair-Ridden Hearts'.
Interviews,
Interview with Lopakka & Laihiala, Interview with Jarva.
Contenu sponsorisé

SENTENCED Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SENTENCED   SENTENCED Empty

SENTENCED
Page 1 sur 1