Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

Patrick Johansson(Yngwie Malmsteen)

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Patrick Johansson(Yngwie Malmsteen) Empty
MessageSujet: Patrick Johansson(Yngwie Malmsteen)   Patrick Johansson(Yngwie Malmsteen) EmptyJeu 2 Nov - 1:56

Drummer Patrick Johansson: "Hopefully There Will Be A New YNGWIE MALMSTEEN Album In 2007"

Dave's On Tour.com ( www.davesontour.com ) has issued an interview with YNGWIE MALMSTEEN drummer Patrick Johansson in which he discusses the legendary guitarist, as well as the fill-in tour he did with W.A.S.P.

The following is an excerpt:

Q: Do you think Yngwie would ever play again with a full orchestra onstage and would you want the job as percussionist?

A: "I think he’ll do it again, but I just want to watch it. I’m a metal drummer not a percussionist."

Q: What else should Yngwie Malmsteen fans expect in the near future?

A: "We’ll be touring Australia and parts of Asia in November, Scandinavia in December, and hopefully there will be a new album in 2007. There will be lots of touring, because Yngwie’s growing a new tour base of younger kids in America, and that’s great. Guitar players will come see “the maestro” when he plays. Whether you like it or not, he changed the way of playing guitar. He’s very influential and belongs in the short list that includes JIMI HENDRIX and EDDIE VAN HALEN. His neo-classical metal style was never done before. Everybody focuses on how fast he plays, but for me it’s his unique tone that makes him stand out."

Check out the full interview at this location.
http://www.davesontour.com/interviews/patrick_j.html
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Patrick Johansson(Yngwie Malmsteen)
Page 1 sur 1