Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

KEEL

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

KEEL Empty
MessageSujet: KEEL   KEEL EmptyJeu 9 Nov - 20:14

KEEL - Lay Down The Law To Be Reissued In Early 2007

Vocalist RON KEEL (IRONHORSE, ex-KEEL, STEELER) has issued the following update:

"I met with Mike Varney (the president of Shrapnel Records, and the man behind the Steeler album and Keel's Lay Down The Law) this evening - actually, we got up on stage together and jammed at a club here in Vegas called the Tailspin. Sang some ZZ Top and ZEPPELIN...had a great time hanging together. We finalized our plans to release the digitally re-mastered CD of Lay Down The Law (1984) - a state-of-the-art digi-pak with rare photos, the story behind the band and the album, and enhanced video concert footage from Keel's debut performance at The Country Club in Reseda in Los Angeles from May 27, 1984. We have worked for years to make this happen, and I think it's safe to say that there's a light at the end of the tunnel - no confirmed release date yet, but I'd bet we're looking at early 2007.

I am excited to be back in Hollywood this Saturday night, November 11, when I return there for the first time in almost 15 years to participate in an incredible night of Rock N Roll. I will bring the solo acoustic Alone At Last show with me as I open up for EXILE SOCIAL CLUB, a new all star LA Supergroup consisting of Chuck Wright, Pat Torpey, Jason Hook, and David Victor - all current or former members of QUIET RIOT, MR. BIG, THE VINCE NEIL BAND, ALICE COOPER, MONTROSE, and many others. The evening will be hosted by ex-SKID ROW drummer-turned-stand up comic Phil Varone, and feature many special guests from the rock and metal circle, concluding with an all-star jam. For tickets and other info visit: theexilesocialclub.com and www.vinestreetlounge.com ."
(Thanks Melodicrock.com)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

KEEL
Page 1 sur 1