Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon Zénith Suprême – ...
Voir le deal

winterthrall

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

winterthrall Empty
MessageSujet: winterthrall   winterthrall EmptyDim 19 Nov - 17:13

WINTERTHRALL To Issue Full-Length Debut In December; New Track Available

Drummer Rob Alaniz from California doom metallers WINTERTHRALL has issued the following update:
"It's been a while since I've updated this shit due to some server issues, so I have lots of news! Firstly, our friend Jeremy Peto has unfortunately decided to leave the band in order to concentrate on his music full time. We will miss him and wish him the best of luck with any and all of his future endeavors. (Don't be a stranger, you fucker!) Now I'd like to introduce you to our great new guitarist Josh Standifer. Ruben Lugo has resumed his duties on bass guitar and vocals and Steve (Nelson) and I, well, we're still here!

The new lineup made its live debut November 4th in Las Vegas along with Aztec Death Metallers Mictlantechutli. And that same week on November 9th with our Necro-pals NOKTURNE at the Westchester Bar in LA. Both shows were GREAT! We'd especially like to thank the awesome crowd in Las Vegas for making Josh's 1st show such a great night! And of course Josh's Crew (Matt for videotaping!) You guys are all fucking hired! Hails to our friends in BREATH OF SORROWS and KINAM too- you guys killed!

Our debut full length CD, Nightmares For The Sleepless, should be out this December via our own label Murderous Dark Records (if we get enough cash together!) if not for sure in Jan/Feb. '07. In the meantime I've put up another song "Edifice Of Betrayal"- on our myspace page here."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

winterthrall
Page 1 sur 1