Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + ...
Voir le deal
241 €

TALISMAN

2 participants
AuteurMessage
bru_dall

TALISMAN Empty
MessageSujet: TALISMAN   TALISMAN EmptyMar 26 Déc - 18:28

TALISMAN Announces Final European Tour

According to MelodicRock.com, Swedish based melodic rock band TALISMAN is taking to the road across Europe for one last time to give the many fans who bought 7 the opportunity to hear the band live. This classic line-up represents one of the best hard rock bands in the business and it will, most likely, be the last opportunity for fans to see a live Talisman show before the final curtain descends. Originally slated for October 2006, the tour was postponed due to Jeff Scott Soto being drafted in to cover for Steve Augeri on JOURNEY's recent US tour and April 2007 will follow on from the Journey dates recently released for the UK and mainland Europe. All in all Talisman will hit eight countries on a whirlwind tour comprising 14 dates plus a couple of 'warm-up' gigs in Sweden. The final schedule is still awaiting detailed confirmation of all the venues but looks like this:

April
8 - Sheffield, UK at The Corporation
9 - London, UK at Camden Underworld
11 - Vosselar, Belgium at Biebob
13 - Athens, Greece at Oxygono
14 - Thessaloniki, Greece at Ksilourgeio Club
16 - Zootermeer, Holland at De Boerderij
17 - Munich, Germany at Elser Halle
19 - Barcelona, Spain at (2) Apolo
20 - Madrid, Spain at Heineken
21 - Barcelona, Spain at Cafe Antzokia
24 - Las Palmas, Spain at tba
26 - Milan, Italy at tba
27 - Turin, Italy at tba
29 - Bologna, Italy at tba

JSS commenting on the tour on www.melodicrock.com: "The latest T-man album was discussed as our last before the Journey gig came about. Even when I was there as a 'fill- in', Talisman has basically run it's course as most of us are pursuing other areas. It's not to say we'll never address this band again or that my working relationship is done with Marcel, but as we speak today, '7' is our swan song as are the tour dates being booked through Europe after the short Journey run in the Spring."

Audio samples of Talisman's latest album 7 can be found at: www.jeffscottsoto.com.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

TALISMAN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TALISMAN   TALISMAN EmptyMer 27 Déc - 23:37

Hélas, oui, la tournée est encore une fois annulée... Voici le communiqué de JSS :

27 December 2006 / 07:13

Hello everyone, I speak for myself & the rest of Talisman regarding the recent tour dates announced.

I regret to inform you that the planned Farewell Tour for Talisman has had to be postponed. The team had done everything they could to ensure that the whole band be 100% available and, having waited for the various announcements we pressed the send button. However some of the dates were awaiting full confirmation and there were still one or two pending questions whether the timing worked alongside myself and one other band member. If we're to do this tour, it is imperative to us & you the fans to get the lineup you're expecting on a farewell tour, it wouldn't make sense to bring in a former member or even new player in closing this chapter of one of the most important entities of my career & life.

I hope you do realize it's nothing further than simple timing preventing us moving forward with the existing dates, I do hope & plan to readdress this whole thing, possibly adding more dates than were posted, later this year when some of us are freed up of prior commitments. My apologies to all our fans & friends alike, we are all disappointed now but know this is for the better so we can do it properly later... & potentially longer!

JSS /Talisman
bru_dall

TALISMAN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TALISMAN   TALISMAN EmptyLun 16 Avr - 19:24

TALISMAN - Farewell Tour Dates Announced

TALISMAN 64246
TALISMAN, featuring singer Jeff Scott Soto (JOURNEY, ex-YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, have announced their Farewell Tour, which commences in the UK next month. Confirmed dates include:

May
20 - Sheffield, UK - The Corporation (Support 'Crimes of Passion')
21 - Dudley, UK - JB's (Support 'Crimes of Passion)
24 - Greece
25 - Greece
27 - Belgium
29 - Hamburg, Germany - Headbangers Ballroom
31 - Madrid or Barcelona, Spain - at tba

June
1 - Spain, Barcelona or Madrid - at tba
2 - Spain, Bilbao - at tba
5 - Gran Canarias - at tba
8 - Sölvesborg, Sweden - Sweden Rock

Firefly

Firefly

TALISMAN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TALISMAN   TALISMAN EmptyLun 16 Avr - 22:15

Je parie sur une reformation d'ici 8 ans au plus!
http://heep-made-in-france.actifforum.com/index.htm
bru_dall

TALISMAN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TALISMAN   TALISMAN EmptyLun 30 Avr - 23:15

DAVID LEE ROTH Guitarist Brian Young To Join TALISMAN For Farewell Tour Dates, Filling In For Fredrik Åkesson

TALISMAN, featuring singer Jeff Scott Soto (JOURNEY, ex-YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, have issued the following update from Jeff:

"Well what's a farewell tour without a little drama? If it wasn't getting the timing on when all of us in the band we're available for this upcoming run, there was the task of convincing promoters we wouldn't pull the plug a 3rd time on them if we rebooked... well, it was close to happening again but I refused to let it.

Last week, our longtime guitarist Fredrik Åkesson informed us he would not be able to participate with us because of his obligations with the band he has been involved with. Understandable but a bit unprofessional of him to pull out 6 weeks before the tour begins. Our next option was to get our old pal and other former guitarist, Pontus Norgren, but he too is knee deep in commitment with his current band THE POODLES and was unable to join us. I thought this would be a bit silly in continuing forward without either one of them but I realised there are fans buying tickets, hotels & even flights to come see these shows, they are the ones who are the most put out so I came up with a solution I am very happy to announce into the fold.

My good friend from many a musical moment, guitarist Brian Young, will join us for the tour. Brian was part of the first band I started after my stint with Yngwie back in 1985 called L'AMOUR and we have done much together since. He played a solo on the first HUMAN CLAY album Marcel and I did back in 1996 as well played on a few solos for my Prism album. For the last 6 years, Brian has been and still is currently playing for DAVID LEE ROTH but I am proud to be borrowing him and introducing him to you on this tour... only he can learn all these songs in 3 weeks and blow you all away, trust me, you'll be impressed!!

See you all out there, Jamie, Marcel, I and now Brian look forward to a slamming farewell... until we meet again!!"

As previously reported, scheduled Talisman farewell tour dates include:

May
20 - Sheffield, UK - The Corporation (Support 'Crimes of Passion')
21 - Dudley, UK - JB's (Support 'Crimes of Passion)
24 - Greece
25 - Greece
27 - Belgium
29 - Hamburg, Germany - Headbangers Ballroom
31 - Madrid or Barcelona, Spain - at tba

June
1 - Spain, Barcelona or Madrid - at tba
2 - Spain, Bilbao - at tba
5 - Gran Canarias - at tba
8 - Sölvesborg, Sweden - Sweden Rock
bru_dall