Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-31%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable Gamer Lenovo 15” – RTX 4060 Core i5-12450H RAM 16 Go ...
824.99 € 1199.99 €
Voir le deal

DEEP PURPLE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DEEP PURPLE Empty
MessageSujet: DEEP PURPLE   DEEP PURPLE EmptyMer 27 Déc - 23:26

DEEP PURPLE Bassist Issues Year-End Update

DEEP PURPLE T57398 DEEP PURPLE bassist Roger Glover has issued the following update:

"The last gig of the year, and of all places, Bangalore, India. Of all places? What does that mean? Anywhere could be ‘of all places’. When asked, “ What are you doing here?” my reply is invariably, “Well, everyone’s got to be somewhere!” So, Bangalore - now it all makes sense.

We have traveled a year’s worth of gigs to get here and what a diverse and wonderful twelve months. It seems an age since we were rehearsing in Hanger Lane, or maybe Park Royal, for our only London gig at the Astoria. Although we’d played songs from Rapture Of The Deep the previous year, notably at the Hard Rock in London and some dates in South America, the Astoria show felt like the real start of the Rapture tour.

I won’t list all the places we’ve been, there are others who do that (thank you), but it is a constant source of amazement that not only have we been able to do what we do but that audiences everywhere have attended in increasing numbers and with seemingly decreasing ages. The downside of all this touring however is that we have to get there. No one thinks about that when they see us up on the stage, nor should they, but I thought I might illustrate how difficult/fantastic it can sometimes be.

Read the rest of Glover's note here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

DEEP PURPLE
Page 1 sur 1