Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

T.M. STEVENS

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

T.M. STEVENS Empty
MessageSujet: T.M. STEVENS   T.M. STEVENS EmptyVen 29 Déc - 19:52

T.M. STEVENS - "Playing With JAMES BROWN Is An Honor I Will Cherish As Long As I Live"

T.M. STEVENS T57413 Bassist T.M. Stevens, best known in metal circles for his work with guitarist Steve Vai and Devin Townsend on the VAI album Sex & Religion and his solo heavy metal funk sound, has issued the following statement in the wake of the death of the Godfather of Soul, James Brown, who passed away on Christmas Day at the age of 73:

"I had intended to spread some love, cheer and good Christmas tidings today to all my MySpave friends and family, but we had a great loss today. I have been a life long fan of Mr. James Brown and it was my dream to one day play with him. I had the good fortune of doing just that and it is an honor I will cherish as long as I live. James' passing is hard to deal with, especially with it being Christmas. Please say a prayer for James no matter what you're religion is, and after that put on 'Sex Machine' and shake that ass for him!!!

Happy Holidays to everybody, especially all my new friends I haven't had a chance to send message to yet. I'll get to y'all as soon as I can."

TM
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

T.M. STEVENS
Page 1 sur 1