Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à ...
Voir le deal
299.99 €

THERAPY?

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

THERAPY? Empty
MessageSujet: THERAPY?   THERAPY? EmptyVen 29 Déc - 20:01

THERAPY? Issue Details Of Forthcoming Web-Gig Download, Release Scheduled For January

THERAPY? T57419 THERPAY? have issued the following update:

"And so the silence is over! Ok folks, even though we've been quiet as of late it hasn't all been lounging round pools and polishing Ferraris. THE WEB-GIG IS FINISHED…taa daa…it has been a while coming as we had some major problems with the editing not least a dicky hard drive and some brand new software to navigate. Anyway's, having seen a completed version I feel the wait will be worth it.

We've made the decision that an Xmas 'release' is a bit pointless (turkey narcolepsy will be rife) so it'll be available for download the first half of January 2007. Exact date and download details to follow on this site. I should also point out that this is the first time we've done something like this - ie:.voted by fans, recorded for the fans - so it'll be interesting to see how it goes over. If all goes good (and we recoup the costs) we plan to make this a regular occurrence where we pick a 'theme', you vote and we record an exclusive set. As regards 're-couping' costs I should clarify that the whole project has been self-financed and we'd like to see this becoming a self-sufficient venture. A consequence of this would be that I'd ask everyone who buys the audio/video not to spread it all over the internet for free download…I know I'm pissing in the wind with some of you out there but one can but try…Wink

So what's with the web-gig you ask? It's got 12 songs as voted for by you good people via this site and will be available in either audio (mp3) or video (wmv) formats. It's all recorded live (ie: no overdubs just level mixing afterwards) with us doing our thang in a small rehearsal studio with pro-recorded audio and multi camera angles etc,etc. You can buy the songs/videos individually and we plan on doing a special deal where you can download the full gig for a slightly reduced price and also get exclusive artwork personally signed to you from the band.(NB:When you buy the full gig you'll be asked to give a postal address and a name to whom the sleeve will be signed to…if you don't give an address or name then you won't get a free sleeve mailed to you.) Sorry!

There you go…I'm sure you've all a million questions but just be patient and all the relevent info will be up here as soon as…

Take 'er easy..."

Mikehellx
THERAPY?2006
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

THERAPY? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: THERAPY?   THERAPY? EmptyJeu 22 Jan - 0:34

THERAPY? - Belfast Gig Confirmed

THERAPY? 105200

Ireland's THERAPY? check in with the following update:

"We'll be appearing at the legendary Ulster Hall in Belfast (Ireland) as part of the mighty "Do You Remember The First Time?" gig on March 9th, 2009. It's a short two song set but we'll be ripping out a very exclusive cover version plus one of our own.

Tickets are a paltry £5 and the last batch goes on sale at 10 AM this Friday, January 23rd. Get in as they will go quick!"

Therapy? will release their new studio album, Crooked Timber, on March 23rd.

The band comment on their upcoming release: “We’re really excited about getting these tracks heard and can't wait to play them live. We’ve spent enough time away now - it’s time to get involved. There’s always the risk of getting lazy and simply churning out what’s 'expected' or a 'safe bet' but that was never an option for ‘Crooked Timber’. Making the album was a great experience and now it's time to get back in peoples faces.”

Crooked Timber was produced by GANG OF FOUR's Andy Gill.

The tracklisting is as follows:
'The Head That Tried To Strangle Itself',
'Enjoy The Struggle',
'Clowns Galore',
'Exiles',
'Crooked Timber',
'I Told You I Was Ill',
'Somnambulist',
'Blacken The Page',
'Magic Mountain',
'Bad Excuse For Daylight'.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=39011081