Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue ...
Voir le deal
64.99 €

EUROPE Frontman JOEY TEMPEST

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

EUROPE Frontman JOEY TEMPEST Empty
MessageSujet: EUROPE Frontman JOEY TEMPEST   EUROPE Frontman JOEY TEMPEST EmptyVen 29 Déc - 20:07

EUROPE Frontman JOEY TEMPEST - "I Think People Thought We Were Just Coming Back For A Short Time"

EUROPE Frontman JOEY TEMPEST T57422 Metal-Exiles.com recently caught up with EUROPE frontman Joey Tempest to discuss the band's new album, Secret Society. The following is a brief excerpt from the interview:

Metal Exiles: Where did this album come from? What was the thought process?

Joey: "I think Start From The Dark was a lot about coming back together and Secret Society was more about observations about our generation. Mic’s father and Ian’s mom passed away during the last few years which colored the writing some, like with 'Mother’s Son', and John Norum has his first son, so 'Devil Sings The Blues' is about that. You also have 9/11 and the bombings in London near where I live also has shaken me up a bit so lyrics about faith come creeping in, you have to put your faith into something."

Metal Exiles: Where is your faith right now?

Joey: "When those things happen it is with my family and my wife. It is kind of hard to find faith in religion when those bad things happen so you have to put it where it is important. 'Wish I Could Believe' is about God and 'Always The Pretenders' has a little about that as well. The title track came from a conversation with Robert Plant and lyrically the song came from the 70’s, it is hard to explain the song."

Metal Exiles: Do you think it is Europe’s time again?

Joey: "I do not know, we are happy though. We are a working band, love touring and just a straightforward rock act. I think people thought we were just coming back for a short time but here we are with a new album and going back out on a world tour."

To read the entire interview go to this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

EUROPE Frontman JOEY TEMPEST
Page 1 sur 1