Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le compte fidélité
19.99 €
Voir le deal

ANGRA - Cover .Tracklist Of Frontman's ALMAH Side Project Re

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ANGRA - Cover .Tracklist Of Frontman's ALMAH Side Project Re Empty
MessageSujet: ANGRA - Cover .Tracklist Of Frontman's ALMAH Side Project Re   ANGRA - Cover .Tracklist Of Frontman's ALMAH Side Project Re EmptyJeu 11 Jan - 19:19

ANGRA - Cover Art And Tracklist Of Frontman's ALMAH Side Project Revealed

ANGRA - Cover .Tracklist Of Frontman's ALMAH Side Project Re T58187 As previously reported, ANGRA frontman Edu Falaschi has issued a solo album in Japan and Brazil under the moniker ALMAH. AFM Records have confirmed they will release the album in Europe on March 2nd.
The tracklist is as follows:
'King',
'Take Back Your Spell',
'Forgotten Land',
'Scary Zone',
'Children Of Lies',
'Break All The Welds',
'Golden Empire',
'Primitive Chaos',
'Breathe',
'Box Of Illusion',
'Almah'.

The limited version will come in a digi-pack with two bonus tracks. More details will be revealed soon.

BW&BK recently caught up with Falaschi and discussed the project:

“I started composing my solo album during the tour for Temple Of Shadows in 2005," begins Falaschi. "I was composing just to have fun, and by November 2005 I realized that I had many songs that were completely different from Angra. It would have been impossible to use them in Angra, so I thought it would be nice to just call up some friends to record the songs, make and album and see what happens. I talked to some people about my ideas, I invited people like Emppu (Vuorinen/guitars) from Nighwish, Casey Grillo (drums) from Kamelot and Lauri Porra (bass) from Stratovarius to come in and play. I also had other people come in to do solos and backing vocals. I recorded the drums in December 2005 and the rest of it in January and February, so it took about four months including mixing."

“It’s a metal album, but it’s more simple than what Angra does," he continues. "I wrote all the guitar, bass and drum parts, I composed the orchestra and piano arrangement and I produced the album. But, I can’t do what Kiko (Loureiro/Angra guitarist) does on guitar for example because that’s impossible for me (laughs), so it sounds a lot different from Angra. The instrumental parts a very simple, but at the same time the songs are very energetic. Emppu, Lauri and Casey are amazing players, so they really helped a lot in making the album as strong as it is.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ANGRA - Cover .Tracklist Of Frontman's ALMAH Side Project Re
Page 1 sur 1