Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + ...
Voir le deal
241 €

LION'S SHARE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

LION'S SHARE Empty
MessageSujet: LION'S SHARE   LION'S SHARE EmptyDim 14 Jan - 21:04

LION'S SHARE - New Album To Feature MEGADETH Guitarist, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN/THERION Singer

Swedish metallers LION'S SHARE have issued the following update:

"Photos from the current mixing sessions with Ronny Lahti (who also did Fall From Grace with us), have been uploaded here. We are extremely proud to announce two more great guests on the album. Glen Drover from MEGADETH and EIDOLON has done a stunning guest solo on 'Emotional Coma", and Mats Levén (YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, THERION), has helped us with the backing vocals on the entire CD. Looks like the album will be released during April/May.

As previously reported, former CHIMAIRA/SOILWORK drummer Richard Evensand recorded the drums for the as-yet-untitled new album.

Lion's Share are also confirmed for this year's Sweden Rock Festival, which will take place June 6-9 in Sölvesborg, Sweden
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

LION'S SHARE Empty
MessageSujet: LION'S SHARE   LION'S SHARE EmptyLun 23 Avr - 19:46

LION'S SHARE - New Album Available For Pre-Order

LION'S SHARE T64633 As previously reported, LION'S SHARE's forthcoming album, Emotional Coma, is due out on June 15th via AFM Records on regular CD and limited digi format. They are available for pre-order here: jewel case, digipack.

Emotional Coma features the following lineup:
Patrik Johansson (ASTRAL DOORS, WUTHERING HEIGHTS)
– vocals, Lars Chriss
– guitars, Sampo Axelsson (GLENN HUGHES)
– bass & keyboards, Richard Evensand (CHIMAIRA, SOILWORK, THERION)
– drums and Mats Levén (YNGWIE, THERION, AT VANCE, KRUX) – backing vocals

Emotional Coma tracklist includes:
'Cult Of Denial',
'The Arsonist',
'Emotional Coma' (feat. Glen Drover - MEGADETH)
'Clones Of Fate',
'The Edge Of The Razor' (feat. Bruce Kulick - KISS)
'Toxication Rave',
'Trafficking',
'Bloodstained Soil',
'Soultaker',
'Hatred's My Fuel',
'Sorcerers' (ANGEL WITCH cover),
'Ring Of Stupidity' (bonus track for Japan and digipack).

Upcoming Lion's Share live dates include:

June
1 - Fjongstock Festival in Sundsvall, Sweden
7- 9 - Sweden Rock Festival in Sölvesborg, Sweden
29 - Mälarrocken Festival in Västerås, Sweden
bru_dall

LION'S SHARE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LION'S SHARE   LION'S SHARE EmptyLun 23 Avr - 19:55

LION'S SHARE - Photos From 'The Edge Of The Razor' Video Shoot Available

LION'S SHARE T64725 LION'S SHARE have uploaded photos from their April 15th video shoot for the song 'The Edge Of The Razor' in the "Pics" section of their MySpace page. 'The Edge Of The Razor' features a guest solo from Bruce Kulick (GRAND FUNK RAILROAD, ex-KISS).

Also available are pictures from the April 14th listening session (attended by members of the European press) for the group's new album,Emotional Coma.

Lion's Share's forthcoming album, Emotional Coma, is due out on June 15th via AFM Records on regular CD and limited digi format. They are available for pre-order here: jewel case, digipack.

Patrik Johansson (ASTRAL DOORS, WUTHERING HEIGHTS)
– vocals, Lars Chriss
– guitars, Sampo Axelsson (GLENN HUGHES)
– bass & keyboards, Richard Evensand (CHIMAIRA, SOILWORK, THERION)
– drums and Mats Levén (YNGWIE, THERION, AT VANCE, KRUX) – backing vocals

'Cult Of Denial',
'The Arsonist',
'Clones Of Fate',
'Toxication Rave',
'Trafficking',
'Bloodstained Soil',
'Soultaker',
'Hatred's My Fuel',

Upcoming Lion's Share live dates include:

June
1 - Fjongstock Festival in Sundsvall, Sweden
7- 9 - Sweden Rock Festival in Sölvesborg, Sweden
29 - Mälarrocken Festival in Västerås, Sweden
bru_dall

LION'S SHARE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LION'S SHARE   LION'S SHARE EmptyVen 4 Mai - 0:16

LION'S SHARE - Two New Tracks Available Online

Swedish metallers LION'S SHARE have updated their MySpace page to include two tracks from their upcoming new album, Emotional Coma, out June 15th via AFM. Check out the new tracks 'The Arsonist' and 'The Edge Of The Razor' at this location.

The band recently uploaded photos from their April 15th video shoot for the song 'The Edge Of The Razor' in the "Pics" section of the MySpace page. 'The Edge Of The Razor' features a guest solo from Bruce Kulick (GRAND FUNK RAILROAD, ex-KISS).

Also available are pictures from the April 14th listening session (attended by members of the European press) for the group's new album,Emotional Coma.

Patrik Johansson (ASTRAL DOORS, WUTHERING HEIGHTS) – vocals,
Lars Chriss – guitars,
Sampo Axelsson (GLENN HUGHES) – bass & keyboards,
Richard Evensand (CHIMAIRA, SOILWORK, THERION) – drums
Mats Levén (YNGWIE, THERION, AT VANCE, KRUX) – backing vocals

'Cult Of Denial',
'The Arsonist',
'Clones Of Fate',
'Toxication Rave',
'Trafficking',
'Bloodstained Soil',
'Soultaker',
'Hatred's My Fuel',
bru_dall

LION'S SHARE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LION'S SHARE   LION'S SHARE EmptyVen 25 Mai - 20:24

LION'S SHARE L_84d3695fdea2d2ca1124000630f12cc1

peu parlé de ce groupe ici à part Ezacharie dans la section video, il s'agit de métal classique pour les amateurs du Black sabbath et autres Judas Priest, ils sortent leur cinquième album le 15 juin, deux morceaux en écoute :

http://www.myspace.com/lionsshare

et deux videos + anciennes :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAGHkOWkW3c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS1bjvXtOak

LION'S SHARE L_26d5da2c3ccaeb69ad3a28e28922cfdb
bru_dall

LION'S SHARE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LION'S SHARE   LION'S SHARE EmptyLun 28 Mai - 22:47

LION'S SHARE - New E-Card Available

An e-card for LION'S SHARE's long-awaited comeback album, Emotional Coma, can be accessed at this location.

Emotional Coma is "the heaviest and most powerful LION'S SHARE record to date" and it features guest appearances by Bruce Kulick (KISS), Glen Drover (MEGADETH) and Mats Levén (THERION, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN). The band features guitar player and founding member Lars Chriss, along with vocalist Patrik Johansson (ASTRAL DOORS, WUTHERING HEIGHTS), bass player Sampo Axelsson (GLENN HUGHES) and well-known session drummer Richard Evensand (CHIMAIRA, SOILWORK, THERION).

Lion's Share made its live debut with the group's new lineup during an unannounced gig Saturday night (May 19) at Pub Anchor in Stockholm, Sweden. "The appearance was not advertised, so it was a total surprise for the audience when Lion's Share entered the stage and gave them 30 minutes of the finest metal," vocalist Patrik Johansson said.

Emotional Coma is scheduled for release on June 15 via AFM Records. Sweden Rock Festival attendees will be able to buy the CD early during the band's signing session at the event on June 7 at 5:30 p.m.
bru_dall

LION'S SHARE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LION'S SHARE   LION'S SHARE EmptyMar 12 Juin - 0:17

Nouvelle video de The Edge Of The Razor :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9f2kNnuQF4
bru_dall

LION'S SHARE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LION'S SHARE   LION'S SHARE EmptyLun 16 Juil - 22:50

LION'S SHARE's Lars Chriss On Hair Metal Haven This Saturday

Lars Chriss, guitarist and leader of the Swedish melodic metal band LION'S SHARE will be joining Chris Nelson on the next edition of Hair Metal Haven.

'Emotional Coma is the band's fifth studio album and the first in six years. It's also the heaviest and most powerful Lion's Share record to date so Lars will have plenty to talk about when he joins Hair Metal Chris on Saturday."

Don't miss Hair Metal Haven, Saturday, July 21st, 5 PM - 7 PM (18:00 - 20:00 CET)."

More info here.

Emotional Coma is out now via AFM.
bru_dall

LION'S SHARE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LION'S SHARE   LION'S SHARE EmptyMer 5 Sep - 19:20

LION'S SHARE Mainman Talks About Emotional Coma

Lucem Fero has issued an interview with LION'S SHARE mainman Lars Chriss, conducted by Welsh interviewer Anthony Morgan. The following is an excerpt:

Q: How did Emotional Coma come about?

A: "After our fourth album Entrance (2001), I needed a break. I had been touring album after album for eight years, so I definitely needed to do something else and recharge the batteries in the meantime. It ended up being a six year break. Of course, during this period I gained a new lineup. I did some other things like guest performances and so on, but it was around 2003 when our new singer Patrik Johansson joined the band. A year later Sampo joined, so I would say from at least 2004 we worked pretty hard by writing songs for demos and so on. It's been a difficult gap between releases, though we actually had the luxury to be able to take our time making it. We were on a break anyway, so it didn't matter of course. We're very happy with what we worked for. We found a logo, and came up with a cover that has a mascot on it; it's like Iron Maiden's Eddie, or the covers of Iced Earth. So here we are today, and we're real happy with our new label AFM Records. Everything sounds great."

Q: In what respects does Emotional Coma have diversity from a musical perspective?

A: "I've tried to take that away. In the past I think they were possibly too diverse as I said, so this is more focused on my Heavy Metal influences. We wanted diversity though, so we started from Doom'ish, heavy type material that resembled Black Sabbath to material that possibly sounded like the Painkiller release. We then have some more modern tracks like the song "Trafficking". It has some Rammstein; obviously not vocally speaking, but more in terms of the energy and the rhythm. I think we want some of these modern influences mixed with the traditional influences like Black Sabbath and Painkiller. We tried to stay within that, and we wanted that to be the Lion's Share sound. In the past I think I have always been like that, and we always try to write catchy type songs coupled with an attitude. The old fans seem to like the new album, and the new fans that have discovered Lion's Share with Emotional Coma seem to like the old albums. I think we have a traditional Lion's Share sound that's trying to evolve. Apparently people appreciate a lot of our material, so maybe it's a sign of the times. Right now, people are getting into this style again and there's also the fact that these groups are getting bigger than they've been in a couple of years. Bands like Iced Earth are doing well, so maybe it's a sign of the times as I just said. As I view it, it's more countries like Germany, Finland and Holland that used to be into this. For some reason the UK lost track, but from what I've heard it's coming back today and I really hope so. It's the country that invented this kind of musical playing, and it's getting more popular again. I think it's selling more than it ever did; from what I understand, Heaven and Hell did well."

Read the full interview at lucemfero.com.

Contenu sponsorisé

LION'S SHARE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LION'S SHARE   LION'S SHARE Empty

LION'S SHARE
Page 1 sur 1