Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Tim "Ripper" Owens

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Tim "Ripper" Owens Empty
MessageSujet: Tim "Ripper" Owens   Tim "Ripper" Owens EmptySam 20 Jan - 18:24

Tim "Ripper" Owens Comments On Performing With THE BLACK TOOTH BAND For Special NAMM Tribute To Darrell “Dimebag” Abbott

Tim "Ripper" Owens (BEYOND FEAR, ICED EARTH, ex-JUDAS PRIEST) has issued a statement in regards to joining THE BLACK TOOTH BAND
- Lemmy Kilmister (MOTÖRHEAD),
Vinnie Paul Abbott (ex-PANTERA, DAMAGEPLAN),
Scott Ian (ANTHRAX),
Paul Gray (SLIPKNOT),
Jason Bittner (SHADOWS FALL),
John “JD” Deservio (BLACK LABEL SOCIETY),
Nick Catanese (BLS),
Brian Tichy (BILLY IDOL),
Noah Robinson (BLEED THE SKY),
Eric Singer (KISS/ALICE COOPER
Keri Kelli (Alice Cooper)
- on stage for a three-song extravaganza in honor of brother Darrell “Dimebag” Abbott this coming Saturday night (January 20th) at the Hilton Hotel in the Pacific Ballroom.

Says Owens: ""I'm real excited to be invited to the NAMM show and do this for Dime... he was a friend of mine and he was one of a kind and the life of the party and to be able to get up and jam with Scott, Vinnie, Nick and Paul!... this will be a lot of fun! I have always' wanted to jam with Vinnie, I can't wait... A big thank you to all involved for the invite!!

A little more info for you, I'm right in the middle of working on the Iced Earth songs and wow they sound kick ass, Jon is working his ass off and this CD will blow people away! I will get some photo's up from the studio real soon
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Tim "Ripper" Owens
Page 1 sur 1