Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
SAMSUNG 55Q70C – TV QLED 55″ (138 cm) 4K ...
Voir le deal
549.99 €

WINGER

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

WINGER Empty
MessageSujet: WINGER   WINGER EmptyMer 24 Jan - 23:22

WINGER - Demo Anthology Soundclips Available Online; Artwork Revealed

WINGER T59036 Soundclips taken from the upcoming WINGER release, Demo Anthology (artwork pictured), have now been uploaded on the Frontiers Records website. Samples are available for the tracks 'Madalaine', 'Rainbow In The Rose', 'Spell I’m Under' and 'Written In The Wind'. Check them out at this location.

Release date for this double CD demo collection featuring 37 tracks, out of which 10 were never released on album, is scheduled for March 23rd on Frontiers Records.

The tracklisting: CD1 -
'Madalaine',
'Hungry',
'Seventeen',
'State Of Emergency',
'Time To Surrender',
'Hangin' On',
'Headed For A Heartbreak',
'Only Love' (*),
'Can't Get Enough',
'Loosen Up',
'Easy Come Easy Go',
'Rainbow In The Rose',
'In The Day We'll Never See',
'Under One Condition',
'Little Dirty Blonde', 'Star Tripper' (*),
'You Are The Saint I Am The Sinner',
'In The Heart Of The Young'.

CD2 -
'All I Ever Wanted' (*),
'Skin Tight' (*),
'Never' (*),
'Someday Someway' (*),
'Blind Revolution Mad',
'Down Incognito',
'Spell I'm Under',
'Hour Of Need',
'Junkyard Dog',
'The Lucky One',
'In For The Kill',
'No Man's Land',
'Like A Ritual',
'Who's The One',
'Written In The Wind' (*),
'Until There Was You' (*),
'Without Warning' (*),
'Give Me More' (*).

(*) denotes a song which is unavailable on album.

"I think this is a very interesting release from a fan's perspective" says Kip Winger, "it shows how much the songs progressed from the early stages and also gives the fans the possibility to discover some hidden gems never released on any album, but that I thought was time to somehow release officially".
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

WINGER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: WINGER   WINGER EmptyVen 26 Jan - 1:28

bru_dall

WINGER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: WINGER   WINGER EmptyMar 30 Jan - 15:55

WINGER Mainman Kip Winger - "Rod Morgenstein Could Out-Drum Lars Ulrich With One Hand Tied Behind His Back"

WINGER T59327 The following report is courtesy of Michael Marotta from Bostonherald.com:

The girl Kip Winger sang about on his first hit may have been only 'Seventeen' in 1989, but these days she’s pushing 40.
That’s not stopping WINGER and his reformed band - Winger, natch - from recording a new album and hitting the road on a tour that pulls into Harpers Ferry on Friday.

Back in the late ’80s, Winger became the poster child for hair metal. The New York band drew ridicule from MTV’s "Beavis & Butthead" and in the METALLICA video "Nothing Else Matters," in which Lars Ulrich throws darts at Winger’s long mane and pearly whites.

Speaking from a Tennessee tour stop, Winger is quick to defend his eponymous band’s credibility, musical and otherwise.

"Our drummer, Rod Morgenstein, could out-drum Ulrich with one hand tied behind his back," Winger, 45, said. "And Metallica became (the rock joke) they said we were."

Winger the band was washed away by a tidal wave of grunge after the 1993 release of its third album, "Pull." Winger the singer started releasing solo albums and performing acoustically in the late ’90s. He knows his credibility took a beating in the aftermath of the ’80s.

"I didn’t know how to manage that stuff," he said about his blow-dried image. "We kinda overdid it with the teen idol thing. We did a show like KISS and marketed the (expletive) out of it, and it came back to bite us in the ass."

Of course, life as a rock star sex symbol wasn’t all bad.

Read more here.
bru_dall

WINGER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: WINGER   WINGER EmptyJeu 1 Fév - 19:25

Des soundclips du prochain Winger “Demo Anthology” sont dispos sur le site Frontiers ! " Madalaine ", " Rainbow In the Rose ", " Spell I’m Under " et " Written in the Wind ". Ce double CD sortira le 23 mars.
Contenu sponsorisé

WINGER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: WINGER   WINGER Empty

WINGER
Page 1 sur 1