Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

EXODUS

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

EXODUS Empty
MessageSujet: EXODUS   EXODUS EmptyJeu 25 Jan - 23:02

EXODUS - 'War Is My Shepherd' Live Clip Online

A new live performance video of EXODUS playing their track 'War Is My Shepherd' is available for viewing at the Underground Video Television website, located here.

The footage was taken at the Croc Rock in Allentown, PA during the Monsters Of Mayhem tour last year.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

EXODUS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EXODUS   EXODUS EmptyMar 6 Fév - 17:00

EXODUS Guitarist Gary Holt Remembers Paul Baloff

EXODUS T59835 EXODUS guitarist Gary Holt has issued the following statement:

"It was a little over five years ago — on January 31, 2002 — that Exodus frontman Paul Baloff suffered a major stroke and was brought to Highland General Hospital in Northern California, where he remained in a coma until he was declared brain dead. On February 2, his doctors shut off his life support, leaving him to die in his sleep. He had no previous known health problems, and the stroke was a complete surprise to everyone around him.

Just wanted to shout out a remembrance for the one and only Paul Baloff. Unfortunately this is the first year I haven't been able to be at his grave sight on this day, but I am about to remember him with a stiff drink and a good laugh as I recall the insane times we had. I can't believe it's been five fuckin' years since the day he left us. His contribution to metal lives on. How else can you explain how a guy can record one album (twice!) and still be remembered as a thrash legend to this very day. Raise those glasses high, and hide your wallets, because Paul might just be right behind you!"
bru_dall

EXODUS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EXODUS   EXODUS EmptyVen 10 Aoû - 18:02

EXODUS Guitarist On The Early Days - "It Felt Pretty Damn Great To Know

You Were Creating Something New

EXODUS 71601

Gary Singh of WWW.MetroActive.com recently conducted an interview with EXODUS guitarist Gary Holt. A few excerpts from the chat follow:

On whether Exodus' first album, Bonded By Blood, will be in a car commercial someday:
"Hell, 'Deathamphetamine' from our last album was used in a K&N air filters commercial, so we're halfway there. But the next [album] is as sick and dark as anything done before, and we'll continue doing just that as long as I'm enjoying myself."

On Exodus going through a new rebirth:
"Look at our last two records. They are amazing slabs of metal, and when you hear the new one, you'll realize that very few bands are able to put out back-to-back to back releases with the fire and intensity of ours. The new album is a genre-defining moment for us and thrash in general, and we as a band feel more inspired and motivated than any time before."

On Exodus' early live shows:
"Everyone had a good time, even if they were bleeding. It's really hard to explain what it was like to people who weren't there. There was a sense of community going on, everybody supported each other and went to each other's shows, when we weren't playing together, that is. It was pretty nuts though. You had [Paul] Baloff and myself tormenting the poseurs [glam metal bands]; general mayhem was the norm, especially at Exodus shows. It was pretty much a well-known fact that our shows were the most violent you could find anywhere. ANTHRAX played after us at the Kabuki theatre and they were heckled — something awful. And this is Anthrax, not some glam band. But it felt pretty damn great to know you were creating something new."

Buy Your Metal Here
Contenu sponsorisé

EXODUS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EXODUS   EXODUS Empty

EXODUS
Page 1 sur 1