Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

JIMMY PAGE, ANGUS YOUNG

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

JIMMY PAGE, ANGUS YOUNG Empty
MessageSujet: JIMMY PAGE, ANGUS YOUNG   JIMMY PAGE, ANGUS YOUNG EmptyLun 29 Jan - 20:35

Actor Kiefer Sutherland Cites JIMMY PAGE, ANGUS YOUNG As Guitar Influences

JIMMY PAGE, ANGUS YOUNG T59210 The following report is courtesy of Paul Cashmere from undercover.com.au :

Actor Kiefer Sutherland says that he owes his passion for guitar to AC/DC's Angus Young and LED ZEPPELIN's Jimmy Page.

Sutherland, co-owner of Ironworks Studios in LA with Jude Cole, is a guitar freak and collector of Gibson guitars.

In an interview for Gibson Guitars, he says it was Jimmy Page who first inspired him to pick up a guitar, but AC/DC's Angus Young also fuelled the passion.

"I had an older brother, so most of the music I had listened to, whether it was the BEATLES or ELTON JOHN, were old records of my brother's that he would let me have when I was a kid" he says in the Gibson interview. "It wasn't until I heard the first Led Zeppelin record—and 12 was the perfect age to hear it—where it just made you want to fight everything (laughs). So I remember that, and I also remember Tom Scholz from BOSTON. He had a sound that I remember just being amazed by, just how powerful it was, how one guitar could carry an entire tune like that. People were creating these signature sounds with these guitars. And I was a huge fan of Angus Young, and T. REX as well. There were an awful lot of players that I loved, and they always had an edgier, dirtier sound".

Read more here.

(Photo by Paul Cashmere)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

JIMMY PAGE, ANGUS YOUNG
Page 1 sur 1