Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Soldes d’été 2024 : trouvez les ...
Voir le deal

REDEMPTION

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

REDEMPTION Empty
MessageSujet: REDEMPTION   REDEMPTION EmptyLun 29 Jan - 20:51

REDEMPTION - "The Origins Of Ruin" Release Date Announced

REDEMPTION T59224 REDEMPTION, the Los Angeles-based progressive metal band led by guitarist/keyboardist/songwriter Nicolas van Dyk and featuring vocal legend Ray Alder of FATES WARNING, will release their third album, The Origins Of Ruin, on April 3rd via Inside Out Music.
The tracklisting for The Origins Of Ruin is as follows:
'The Suffocating Silence',
'Bleed Me Dry',
'The Death Of Faith & Reason',
'Memory',
'The Origins Of Ruin',
'Man Of Glass',
'Blind My Eyes',
'Used To Be',
'Fall On You',
'Precious Things' (cover song TORI AMOS)
'Love To Love' (cover song UFO).
The opening track from the new CD, The Suffocating Silence, can be heard here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

REDEMPTION Empty
MessageSujet: Re: REDEMPTION   REDEMPTION EmptyJeu 22 Fév - 18:52

REDEMPTION Introduce New Keyboardist

REDEMPTION, the Los Angeles-based progressive metal band led by guitarist/keyboardist/songwriter Nicolas van Dyk and featuring vocal legend Ray Alder of FATES WARNING, have issued the following update from Nicolas:

"I was going to wait until we had a little video clip of Greg in rehearsal, but events are overtaking themselves and I wanted to announce that we are extremely happy to be working with the immensely talented Greg Hosharian who will be playing keyboards for us on all dates in support of the upcoming Redemption album, The Origins Of Ruin."

Redemption will release their third album, The Origins Of Ruin, on April 3rd via Inside Out Music.

The tracklisting for The Origins Of Ruin is as follows:
'The Suffocating Silence',
'Bleed Me Dry',
'The Death Of Faith & Reason',
'Memory',
'The Origins Of Ruin',
'Man Of Glass',
'Blind My Eyes',
'Used To Be',
'Fall On You',
'Precious Things' (cover song TORI AMOS)
'Love To Love' (cover song UFO).

The opening track from the new CD, 'The Suffocating Silence', can be heard here.
bru_dall

REDEMPTION Empty
MessageSujet: Re: REDEMPTION   REDEMPTION EmptyMer 18 Avr - 23:45

REDEMPTION Perform 'Nocturnal' At Headway Festival; Video Available

L.A.-based progressive metallers REDEMPTION have made footage available of the band performing their track 'Nocturnal' at the Headway Festival, held earlier this month in Amstelveen, Netherlands.

Says the band, "We went a little "old school" and did something from the first record." Check out the clip at this location.

Redemption guitarist/keyboardist/songwriter Nicolas van Dyk has announced that he will be sitting out on select dates of the upcoming DREAM THEATER US tour.

He says: "For those of you aware of my rather demanding 'day job,' I personally will be making as many of these shows as possible (hopefully the significant majority of them). For the dates where I am unable to make it, we will be fortunate to have the talents of Sean Entrikin of PRYMARY (pictured) taking my place. The rest of the band will be there at all dates."
bru_dall

REDEMPTION Empty
MessageSujet: Re: REDEMPTION   REDEMPTION EmptyDim 3 Juin - 23:34

REDEMPTION - Scheduled To Raise The Horns Tomorrow

Nick Van Dyk, guitarist for REDEMPTION will be guesting on Dementia Radio's program Raise The Horns on Saturday, June 2nd. He will be discussing the new album and their upcoming tour with DREAM THEATER. He will also be joining the
chat room to talk to the fans. You can hear Raise The Horns every Saturday at 3:00 pm EST on www.dementiaradio.com. Redemption released its third CD, The Origins of Ruin, on April 3rd via Inside Out Music.

bru_dall

REDEMPTION Empty
MessageSujet: Re: REDEMPTION   REDEMPTION EmptyJeu 5 Juil - 22:50

REDEMPTION Shoot Portions Of 'Bleed Me Dry' Video

Los Angeles based prog-metallers REDEMPTION, which features leader/guitarist/songwriter Nicolas van Dyk and vocal legend Ray Alder of FATES WARNING, have issued the following update:

"Three weeks from yesterday (July 3rd) we play our first show in support of DREAM THEATER on this summer's tour, and we are in the middle of rehearsals which are going very well indeed!

Also, yesterday we shot the band portions of our upcoming video for 'Bleed Me Dry' with the director Marcos Efron, who has done videos for a number of established and new artists and is making waves in the short films circuit.

We're doing the conceptual part of the video next weekend, and look forward to getting it up for you all to see as soon as possible.

Lastly, we will be having an open rehearsal somewhere in Los Angeles a few days before the first show of the tour... more information as the date draws near."

bru_dall

REDEMPTION Empty
MessageSujet: Re: REDEMPTION   REDEMPTION EmptyLun 23 Juil - 22:22

REDEMPTION - 'Bleed Me Dry' Video Online

Los Angeles based prog-metallers REDEMPTION, which features leader/guitarist/songwriter Nicolas van Dyk and vocal legend Ray Alder of FATES WARNING, have issued the following update regarding their video for 'Bleed Me Dry':

"We have posted the video for 'Bleed Me Dry' to our site... it's the first of the videos beneath the band members' . You can also find it on YouTube here.

Hopefully you can catch this on MTV, etc. soon!

In other news, Bernie, Ray and I are sitting on our tour bus, getting ready to head out in the next 24 hours or so... we look forward to playing for all of you!!!"

Contenu sponsorisé

REDEMPTION Empty
MessageSujet: Re: REDEMPTION   REDEMPTION Empty

REDEMPTION
Page 1 sur 1