Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
159.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

HALLOWS EVE (Stacy Andersen)

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

HALLOWS EVE (Stacy Andersen) Empty
MessageSujet: HALLOWS EVE (Stacy Andersen)   HALLOWS EVE (Stacy Andersen) EmptyLun 29 Jan - 23:23

Former HALLOWS EVE Singer/Guitarist Stacy Andersen: "Pretty Much Anything I Have A Hand In Will Always Come Out Dark And Aggressive"

HALLOWS EVE (Stacy Andersen) T59294 MetalRaw.com has issued an interview with singer/guitarist Stacy Andersen (TWO PRONGED CROWN, ex-HALLOWS EVE). The following is an excerpt:

Q: Let us start by talking about your present project. By whom you were inspired to create Two Pronged Crown? I listened to the demos and I must say that it's proposal is quite energetic, dark and aggressive.

A: "Two Pronged Crown is something that (vocalist/guitarist) Doyle (Bright, ex-RIGOR MORTIS, ILK, THE CHAOS FOUNDATION)already kind of had going and when he and I decided to join ranks we thought about a new name but I liked the name he was using so we just went with that. Pretty much anything I have a hand in will always come out dark and aggressive. Same with Mr. Bright. He and I are very much alike and we have both been around the music biz for quiet sometime."

See the full interview at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

HALLOWS EVE (Stacy Andersen)
Page 1 sur 1