Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

ATHEIST

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ATHEIST Empty
MessageSujet: ATHEIST   ATHEIST EmptyMar 30 Jan - 15:56

ATHEIST - "Unquestionable Presence" European Tour Shirts Available

ATHEIST T59331 ATHEIST "Unquestionable Presence" European tour shirts are now for sale on frontman Kelly Shaefer's website, but there are only about 40 left (XL size ONLY). According to Shaefer, "these are sure to be collectors items with Euro dates on the back and high quality print of the U.P. album cover on the front. Get them while you can. Paypal honored. If you need more details or have questions send them here: Starrfactory@verizon.net."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

ATHEIST Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ATHEIST   ATHEIST EmptyMer 2 Mai - 1:15

ATHEIST Leader Kelly Shaefer: "A Piece Of Me Being Auctioned Off"

ATHEIST frontman Kelly Shaefer has posted the following message at his MySpace page:

"My very good friend in Los Angeles, Benjie Gordon, who has been a big supporter of my art, and music, suggested to me that I start "letting go" of some of my collection of paintings that I have done in the last few years, and was kind enough to take the time to hold this special auction on eBay for me.

So If your interested in bidding, or maybe know of a collector of rock/pop art, share the links: Bleeding Eyes, Nukehead, OMG.

The reason this one is rare is due to the low low starting bid of $20.00 (The cost of the canvas itself) Own a piece for your collection. For a look at others that will be auctioned in the future go to www.kellyshaefer.com and click on "Artwork".

Beauty and interest in "art" is a very specific thing. What some people see as simple, others see as brilliant, and what others see as perfection, others see as flawed. So in short form. If you don't dig it, cool! If you do...I am humbled.

Limited edition prints will be made available as well in the very near future for "The tree and the crow companion" numbered with a certificate of authenticity. Signed individually.

Thanks for your interest,

Cheers Kelly.

Benjie is the music director for a revolutionary new music television network called NGTV Do yourself a favor and check it out @ www.ngtv.com ."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ATHEIST
Page 1 sur 1