Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

THE HAUNTED

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

THE HAUNTED Empty
MessageSujet: THE HAUNTED   THE HAUNTED EmptyLun 5 Fév - 23:20

THE HAUNTED - New European Headlining Tour Dates; Online Launch of 'The Drowning'

THE HAUNTED have just finished a successful European tour alongside KILLSWITCH ENGAGE and returned to their home base Gothenburg, Sweden to recharge batteries for their upcoming live activities.

The band comments on the recent tour as follows: “Milano Update: The tour is coming to an end and it feels strange somehow. We have had a blast throughout. All the shows have been sold-out and packed with people. We are overwhelmed with the overall response from the audience. Totally awesome. Thanks! I would also like to take the opportunity to thank the guys in Killswitch Engage for taking us along on this tour. Also big thanks to their cool-ass-crew. Now we are heading home to prepare for the Swedish and Finnish dates. See you there people. Over and out… Anders.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

THE HAUNTED Empty
MessageSujet: Re: THE HAUNTED   THE HAUNTED EmptyMar 13 Nov - 0:13

THE HAUNTED Frontman: "The Intention Is To Write A Balls-Out Metal Album"

THE HAUNTED 77468

THE HAUNTED frontman Peter Dolving checks in with the following band update:

"We are doing it, again.

We've decided to start making a new album and we're finally into work mode. The twins and Per are couped up in the rehearsal space, and me in my little cabin in the back yard of my house. Jensen has been comin down for a couple of weeks and him and the boys have been going through his batch of riffs.

What it's gonna become we don't know, like always. But right now we feel like the intention is to write a balls-out metal album. You know 10 songs start to finish bonecrushed, neckbreakin fuckin metal. But being who we are means anything might happen. We got about six months before we hit the studio and more ideas for songs than any record so far.

It feels sweet to have this sense of band/gang/crew/family going again. Having gotten the opportunity to over and over again get up, get together and put music together knowing you people are out there. It's not something you take for granted. When we all started out, that was never the case. It was always a battle against yourself, and facing new crowds, and I have to give us that; We've had some fucking guts over the years, sticking our heads out there in a shitstorm, and as people having had the integrity to do what we've felt the right thing to do.

For all you out there; Fucking thank you! I'm proud to be a member of this band, and one of the people who dig this music."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

THE HAUNTED
Page 1 sur 1