Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + Casque Bluetooth JBL
241 € 371 €
Voir le deal

Rob Zombie

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Rob Zombie Empty
MessageSujet: Rob Zombie   Rob Zombie EmptyLun 31 Juil - 19:12

Voici une petite vidéo http://www.tourdesign.com/eads/2006/godsmackzombiesd/national/godsmackzombiesd_splash.html pour promouvoir la tournée américaine de Godsmack et Rob Zombie.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

Rob Zombie Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rob Zombie   Rob Zombie EmptyJeu 10 Aoû - 23:52

ROB ZOMBIE Releases Third Single From The Educated Horses CD, 'Let It All Bleed Out'

ROB ZOMBIE's third release 'Let It All Bleed Out' off the Educated Horses CD [Geffen Records] hits the airwaves today (Thursday, August 10th). This release comes out on the heels of the single 'American Witch'. Educated Horses entered the Billboard Top 200 at #5 and maintains status in the top 200 to date after 19 weeks.

In other Zombie news – CD USA has invited Zombie to rock the house live to a sold out audience tonight (Thursday, August 10th) in their Hollywood studios. The show will then air Saturday, August 12th on Direct TV, 3 PM (EST) and 6 PM (PST) and then again for the next 48 hours after.

For those without Direct TV, Zombie will impact the TV airwaves in a major way with a powerful performance on CBS-TV’s The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson on Friday, August 11th. He will take center stage to perform the single 'American Witch'.

Rob Zombie joins GODSMACK on August 25th in Dallas, TX to start their early fall tour at the Smirnoff Music Center. Driven by a desire to keep things interesting and exciting for the fans, Zombie is bringing out the biggest show production to date. Fans should expect a visual and aural circus of the unexpected on this tour.
bru_dall

Rob Zombie Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rob Zombie   Rob Zombie EmptyJeu 17 Aoû - 0:26

ROB ZOMBIE Shooting Tour Documentary For DVD Release With Live Concert CD
Rob Zombie T49376jk4

The following update has been posted at ROB ZOMBIE's MySpace page:

"We are currently filming a tour documentry. The film starts in rehearsals and goes through every day of the next tour. Of course we will be looking to film some of the craziest most interesting fans we can find. So be on the lookout.

By the way Phil Parmet the Director Of Photography of The Devil's Rejects is shooting this. So you know it will rock hard.

This film wil be released on DVD with a live concert CD in one giant awesome package! So get ready!"
bru_dall

Rob Zombie Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rob Zombie   Rob Zombie EmptyMar 22 Aoû - 0:08

ROB ZOMBIE Will Not Be A Guest Judge On Rock Star: SUPERNOVA

DAVE NAVARRO, host of Rock Star: SUPERNOVA, has posted the following update on his official site:

"Hard for me to believe, but I am sitting back here in my dressing room getting ready for yet another performance show. These weeks tend to blend into each other and become kind of a smeared memory. I can hear the band rehearsing through the walls next door. I think today's song selections are viewer's choice, meaning they have been voted for online. Maybe we can satiate some of the viewers that have a problem with the songs on the show. I know, probably not! I haven't seen any of the singers perform yet, but I can't help but think that this is simply the 'Patrice Goes Home' week. At this point, she would have to do backflips and have fireworks shoot out of her eyes to save herself.

Q: I hear Rock Star's season finale is September 13th. Doesn't that mean possibly another double elimination... or are my math skills off?

I think that there will be a final 3 or 4 on the show's finale. Not sure yet, but a double elimination isn't really a guarantee.

Q: I read on an AOL news site that ROB ZOMBIE will be joining you on the couch pretty soon. Can you confirm or deny the rumor?

That is an old story that they chose to run pretty much out of nowhere. Originally, we were to have guest panelists come up for an outsider's perspective, but the Supernova chemistry on the couch worked out so well, that we scrapped the idea... As cool as it would have been.

Wednesday, we will get a chance to hear another Supernova song with a different singer on it. I am just as curious as some of you are to hear what it will be like. After hearing a few of their songs, we will have a better understanding of what the Supernova sonic landscape will sound like."
bru_dall

Rob Zombie Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rob Zombie   Rob Zombie EmptyVen 25 Aoû - 20:37

Que les fans se rassurent, Rob Zombie n'oublie pas la musique pour se concentrer sur son projet de film "Halloween", il serait même déjà en train d'écrire des musiques pour son prochain album !
bru_dall

Rob Zombie Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rob Zombie   Rob Zombie EmptyDim 22 Oct - 23:54

ROB ZOMBIE - New Audio Interview Available

Skippy from 103.7 KRZR in Fresno, CA got the update on all of ROB ZOMBIE's projects from backstage at the Marysville, CA show on September 29th. He talked about his film projects - Halloween and the animated feature The Haunted World Of El Superbeasto. Download and listen to the three-minute interview here. http://www.krzr.com/cc-common/podcast/request_song.php?enclosure_url=http%3A%2F%2Fa1135.g.akamai.net%2Ff%2F1135%2F18227%2F1h%2Fcchannel.download.akamai.com%2F18227%2Fpodcast%2FFRESNO-CA%2FKRZR-FM%2FRob+Zombie+at+Marysville+060929.mp3
bru_dall

Rob Zombie Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rob Zombie   Rob Zombie EmptyMer 8 Nov - 21:18

ROB ZOMBIE Drummer Tommy Clufetus At Lafayette, LA Drum Clinic Tomorrow

The Daily Advertiser ( www.theadvertiser.com ) has issued the following report from Trevis R. Badeaux:

You may not know Tommy Clufetus by name. Chances are fans of ROB ZOMBIE, ALICE COOPER and TED NUGENT have a few of his recordings in their CD collections.

Clufetus played drums for each of these legends, most recently signing on with Zombie for OZZFest 2006. His percussive skills are due to be featured on Zombie’s forthcoming live CD and a new album, set to hit streets some time in 2007.

But first, Clufetus is scheduled to make a stop from 6 - 8 PM Tuesday (November 7th) at the Ministry Center at East Bayou Baptist Church, 2234 Kaliste Saloom Road (Lafayette, LA), for a clinic, sponsored by Sonor drums and Scott’s Drum Center.

Admission is $5. Each person who attends will receive a $5 gift certificate to Scott’s Drum Center, 4956 Johnston St.

Clufetus will talk about the joys of playing Sonor drums and the product’s durability and versatility. However, there is a greater purpose to the visit, he said.

“I’m going to focus on what it takes to be a professional musician, how to stay away from drugs, alcohol and all the negative things that detract from giving 110 percent every time you step on stage,” Clufetus said. “Attitude is everything. If there is something that takes away from my focus, my awareness on stage, I won’t do it.”

Find out more at www.scottsdrumcenter.com or call 984-3786.
Contenu sponsorisé

Rob Zombie Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rob Zombie   Rob Zombie Empty

Rob Zombie
Page 1 sur 1