Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
159.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

FOSTERCHILD

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

FOSTERCHILD Empty
MessageSujet: FOSTERCHILD   FOSTERCHILD EmptySam 10 Fév - 13:36

FOSTERCHILD Signs To SMG

FOSTERCHILD T60108 BW&BK has received the following press release:

Silent Majority Group (SMG) has announced the signing of FOSTERCHILD, a four-piece rock band featuring former FUEL drummer Kevin Miller. Currently in the studio in Orlando, FL with co-producers Brett Hestla (VIRGOS, DARK NEW DAY) and Pete Thornton (SHINEDOWN, LIMP BIZKIT), the band’s debut is slated for an early March release.

The album, which is tentatively titled Independence Day, will feature 11 songs, including its first single 'Sugar Cookie' which is already at #60 on the mainstream rock charts with spins in Allentown, PA, Harrisburg, PA and Chicago, Il. The band also has commitments from 98 Rock Baltimore, WYSP Free FM Philly and 95-9 The Rat in New Jersey.

“We are really excited about adding Fosterchild to our family of artists,” said Jeffrey Hanson, founder and CEO of SMG. “The band’s sound and presence is undeniable and in today’s cookie-cutter industry, I think that there are going to be a lot of surprised people out there. For those who have somehow forgotten what rock n’ roll is all about, I invite you to give these boys a listen.”

Hanson has earned critical acclaim as the manager for multi-platinum-selling artists CREED and SEVENDUST and says that he recognized Fosterchild’s talent early on. He compares the band’s style to early MÖTLEY CRÜE and says that lead singer Danny Beissel’s vocals are reminiscent of the late Bon Scott.

“From the first wail of Brian Quinn’s guitar and Danny’s cool, melodic voice, I knew this band was something special. Then, Kevin Miller’s thunderous back beats and Erik Leonhardt’s driving bass rhythms kicked in and I knew this was a force to be reckoned with.”

Fosterchild was formed in 2005 by drummer Kevin Miller and guitarist Brian Quinn soon after Miller’s departure from Fuel and Quinn’s resignation from OCTANE. Hailing from Philadelphia, the band has enjoyed success touring up and down the East Coast, performing with such bands as THEORY OF A DEADMAN, SUGAR RAY, BLACK LABEL SOCIETEY and more. For more information, visit www.fosterchildmusic.com.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

FOSTERCHILD
Page 1 sur 1