Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue ...
Voir le deal
64.99 €

SKEPTICISM

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SKEPTICISM Empty
MessageSujet: SKEPTICISM   SKEPTICISM EmptyLun 12 Fév - 1:27

SKEPTICISM - Details Of Forthcoming Tribute Album Revealed, Audio Samples Available

SKEPTICISM T60160 Polish label Foreshadow Records are gearing up for the release of a tribute album to doom act SKEPTICISM entitled Entering The Levitation. They have issued the following update:

"The idea of a tribute to the Finnish band SKEPTICISM appeared in my head back in 2001. I made some initial plans and not so long after I contacted the first bands I knew might have been interested. Obviously, as it is the case with such projects, some of them responded positively, some not. The line-up of participating bands had changed several times until it finally settled for good about a year ago. The range of artists is not quite wide when it comes to the genre itself because more or less all of them are considered to be doom metal acts or have some evident connotations with the scene. However, the result music-wise is very diverse, which definitely stands as an advantage of this project. I hope this double album will please doom metal fans all over the world who will appreciate the effort these fine artists put into paying homage to the godfathers of funeral doom."

Aruzz (Foreshadow)

The tracklist of the double CD package is as follows:

CD1:
'The Gallant Crow' (NEST),
'Forge' (SHROUD OF BEREAVEMENT),
'Aether' (SHAPE OF DESPAIR),
'Shred of Light, Pinch of Endless' (WHY ANGELS FALL),
'The Rising Of The Flames (CORPUS OMNI DOMINI),
'The Organium' (OKTOR).

Medley CD1

CD2:
'Untitled' (AARNI),
'Edges' (MONOLITHE),
'Towards My End' (CALMSITE),
'Chorale' (RIGOR SARDONICOUS),
'The Raven And The Backward Funeral (DARKFLIGHT),
'The Falls' (IT WILL COME).

;Medley CD2

The album will be released on June 4th. Go to this location for more information.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SKEPTICISM
Page 1 sur 1