Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à 299,99€ ( ODR 50€)
299.99 € 549.99 €
Voir le deal

GUY-MCCOY-TORME

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

GUY-MCCOY-TORME Empty
MessageSujet: GUY-MCCOY-TORME   GUY-MCCOY-TORME EmptyMar 13 Fév - 23:52

GUY-MCCOY-TORME (GMT) Guitarist Bernie Torme: "Working With DEE SNIDER Was Very Educational"

Metal Mayhem has issued an interview with GUY-MCCOY-TORME (GMT) guitarist Bernie Torme, conducted by Alice Grist. The following is an excerpt:

Q: Yourself and the other members of the band have toured and played with some legends of the rock world, how has this influenced you and influenced your own style as GMT?

A: "I wouldn't personally say any of it has actually, and obviously all of those things were great experiences, and again obviously I couldn't speak for Robin, or John, but this is pretty much how John and I used to approach things in pubs and clubs in 1975: hey we're very stupid, we've learnt absolutely nothing! Gillan was a fantastic experience, but it was also a lot more static musically, it was never possible to jam, it was pretty much the same routine every night: this is much looser in terms of that, it goes the way it goes. I suppose for me also working with Dee Snider and seeing how he attacks things was very educational too, but I could obviously never attempt to apply that in the same way, I'm just not that good at it! But Dee has been a big influence as a person."

Read the full interview at this location
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

GUY-MCCOY-TORME
Page 1 sur 1