Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

MÖTLEY CRÜE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

MÖTLEY CRÜE Empty
MessageSujet: MÖTLEY CRÜE   MÖTLEY CRÜE EmptyMer 14 Fév - 12:57

MÖTLEY CRÜE Frontman Working On New Reality TV Show; Band To Hit Europe In June

MÖTLEY CRÜE frontman VINCE NEIL is working on the pilot for a new A&E reality TV show. According to Vince, the program will follow the singer and his family after his parents have moved in with him. "My wife (Lia) hasn't talked to my Mom since the wedding," which took place January 9th, 2005 in Las Vegas, NV.

On the live front, Neil has confirmed rumors that Mötley Crüe will head back to Europe in June for some festival appearances, which will likely include a stop at the Download festival in England. According to Neil, the band has written more than a hundred songs for a proposed new studio album, which is expected to be released sometime in 2008.

In other news, a guitar autographed by Vince Neil and Mötley bassist NIKKI SIXX netted $3000 CDN in an auction held by Long & McQuade, with 100% of the proceeds going to the Skylar Neil Memorial Fund, c/o The TJ Martell Foundation (founded by the music industry for leukemia, cancer and AIDS research).
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MÖTLEY CRÜE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MÖTLEY CRÜE   MÖTLEY CRÜE EmptyMer 18 Juil - 23:32

MÖTLEY CRÜE Hope To Begin Working On New Album Later This Year

The following is an excerpt from an article posted at MTV.com, from Chris Harris/Larry Carroll:

As for the Crüe's (MÖTLEY CRÜE) upcoming plans, (bassist Nikki) Sixx said they should begin working on the album, in earnest, toward the latter part of this year.

"We're always writing, but it will take its time," he explained. "Mötley Crüe is a big machine. It's like a barge. It takes a lot to turn it around and like with us, we just kind of do it and go, and with Mötley, it's a slower move, but it's something I'm really proud of and something I plan on doing for a very long time."

Read the full story here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

MÖTLEY CRÜE
Page 1 sur 1