Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue ...
Voir le deal
64.99 €

CHINCHILLA

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

CHINCHILLA Empty
MessageSujet: CHINCHILLA   CHINCHILLA EmptyJeu 22 Fév - 18:28

CHINCHILLA Confirmed To Play Rock For One World Festival, Gearing Up For SINNER Tour

CHINCHILLA T60886

Udo Gerstenmeyer, guitarist for German bashers CHINCHILLA, has issued the following update:

"On Saturday, March 3rd we are playing a show at the Rock For One World Festival held at the Komma in Esslingen, Germany. We will be performing a song from our upcoming CD, The Prophecy.
Venue: Komma

Esslingen Website: www.rockoneworld.de
Lineup: JUST PRIEST, Chinchilla, SAIDIAN, MY DARKEST HATE, GALLON, VINDER

Admission (the sales revenue will be given to casualties of the war in Colombia): 8 Euros (for students or unemployed 6 Euros).

That’s a great billing for a small amount of money and it is for a good cause. So let’s rock out in March!!

Speaking of new songs. Just click on www.youtube.com and search for Bastards1963. You will be pleased to find a great selection of Chinchilla and Bastards clips. We also have a produced video clip for the new CD The Prophecy which is due out in summer 2007. The pre-produced clip is called 'Screaming'. I think you’ll like it. Or watch it here.

We are touring with SINNER and VENGEANCE from March 7th – March 18th 2007.The tour kicks off in Hamburg on March 3rd and ends in Ludwigsburg on March 18th 2007. For further information, go to Tour Dates - www.chinchilla.rocks.de.We will definitely play a new song and we will have two guitarists. So be prepared for pure power!

Since our concert in Öschelbrunn was cancelled last year, we will make up for it on April 14th 2007 at the TSV Turnhalle. As far as I can foresee, we will play more than half of our new CD, The Prophecy at that show. I think that will be great fun. The bar will be open without closing time – it’s not like we're here for fun!!!"

Cheers,
Udo
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

CHINCHILLA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CHINCHILLA   CHINCHILLA EmptyJeu 22 Fév - 23:22

CHINCHILLA Guitarist Issues Update

CHINCHILLA guitarist Udo Gerstenmeyer has contacted BW&BK with the following band update:

"On Saturday, March 3rd we are playing a show at the Rock For One World festival held at the Komma in Esslingen, Germany where we will be performing a song from our upcoming CD The Prophecy. Other bands at the festival include: JUST PRIEST, SAIDIAN, MY DARKEST HATE, GALLON, and VINDER. Admission for the festival is 8 Euros (for students or unemployed 6 Euros), with the sales revenue will be given to casualties of the war in Colombia. That's a great billing for a small amount of money and it is for a good cause. So let's rock out in March!!

Speaking of new songs, just click on www.youtube.com and search for 'Bastards1963' and you will be pleased to find a great selection of Chinchilla and BASTARDS clips. We also have a produced video clip for The Prophecy, which is due out in summer 2007. The pre-produced clip is called 'Screaming'. I think you'll like it. Or watch it here.

We are touring with SINNER and VENGEANCE from March 7th - March 18th. For further information, go to "Tour Dates" at www.chinchilla.rocks.de . We will definitely play a new song and we will have two guitarists. So be prepared for pure power!

Since our concert in Öschelbrunn was cancelled last year, we will make up for it on April 14th at the TSV Turnhalle. As far as I can foresee, we will play more than half of The Prophecy at that show. I think that will be great fun. The bar will be open without closing time it's not like we're here for fun!!!

Cheers, Udo."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

CHINCHILLA
Page 1 sur 1