Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

VAINGLORY

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

VAINGLORY Empty
MessageSujet: VAINGLORY   VAINGLORY EmptyDim 25 Fév - 20:18

claque de ce debut d'année nous vient des US, ce groupe américain de power metal est mené par la chanteuse Kate French (CHASTAIN) et comprends le virtuose de la guitare Corbin King , ils ont signé avec MTM Music. Le groupe premier album est programmé pour une sortie le 20 avril.

Selon le communiqué de presse, VAINGLORY a tous ingrédients pour être une force majeure dans le métal d'aujourd'hui, avous de juger !

Kate French - Vocals
Corbin King - Guitar
J.M. Youngblood - Guitar
Chris Banja - Bass
Dan Lynch – Drums

Une video qui secoue : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQN5UPIuuZs

et 3 morceaux d'enfer ici :

http://www.myspace.com/vainglorymetal

VAINGLORY 690455883_l
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

VAINGLORY Empty
MessageSujet: Re: VAINGLORY   VAINGLORY EmptyDim 25 Fév - 20:18

25 févr. 2007, 07:49
Sujet : MTM MUSIC signs VAINGLORY!!!
Texte : As some may already know MTM MUSIC has signed VAINGLORY for the European release of their self titled CD!
The CD release date it scheduled for April, 20 2007.

This is from MTM's official website:

MTM signs VAINGLORY:

US melodic power metal band VAINGLORY features intense riffs, virtuoso guitar shredding, mighty drumming, heavy pounding bass parts, powerful vocals and thought provoking lyrics.

Based around modern guitar master, Corbin King “The King Of Southern Shred”, and vocal sensation Kate French, of CHASTAIN fame, this band has all the ingredients in place to be a major force on the metal market for years to come. Kate's ability to mix power, conviction, emotion, and true heavy metal singing is very uncommon in today's "metal" vocalists. Kate is a veteran to heavy metal and has not only pushed beyond the normal bounds of female vocalists, but has delivered her best recorded performance to date on this CD.
Along with bassist Chris Banja, drummer Dan Lynch and second guitarist John Michael Youngblood VAINGLORY now hits the streets with their powerful metal debut. VAINGLORYwill be on the forefront of the metal scene in 2007, dominating you with the awe inspiring new CD and incredible live performances to come up.

Tracklist:
01) Walking Dead
02) Burdened
03) The Only Way I Know
04) Face Of Death
05) Midnight Hellfire
06) Undying Love
07) Decapitation Attack
08) Act Of God
09) Vainglory
10) Endlessly
11) Blackened Soul
12) My Living Hell
bru_dall

VAINGLORY Empty
MessageSujet: Re: VAINGLORY   VAINGLORY EmptyMar 27 Nov - 18:26

VAINGLORY - Ex-Members Become Drama Queens

VAINGLORY T78379 VAINGLORY vocalist Kate French has issued the following update via MySpace:

"So, we had to let go two of our band members within the last month - Dan Lynch (drums) and JM Youngblood (rhythm guitar) - because they where causing undue drama....and they are STILL trying to make more drama. So, if you get some weird nasty personal bulletin about myself or Corbin (King/guitars) that they have created attacking us to make themselves feel better (all lies and really pathetic) please laugh it off. Not sure why they can't move on with their lives, but they need to. They have already been replaced by professional people we are very proud of, and the new CD is sounding AMAZING!!"

Best wishes for the Holidays!
Kate French
VAINGLORY
bru_dall

VAINGLORY Empty
MessageSujet: Re: VAINGLORY   VAINGLORY EmptyDim 2 Déc - 13:59

VAINGLORY - Two Print Interviews And Podcast Available

VAINGLORY T78773 VAINGLORY guitarist Corbin King and vocalist Kate French are featured in separate interviews conducted by MetalMonthly.com. Excerpts from both appear below:

Corbin King

MM: Every guitarist has a wide range of influences, so let's narrow this down: which ONE guitarist is the biggest influence on you and why?

CK: "Well, if I can only choose one I will go with Yngwie Malmsteen. Overall he has impacted me the most. His complete and total command of the instrument is absolutely not of this earth. I have never witnessed another guitarist breathe the instrument as he does. I know lots of folks shit talk him and whatever, but I can assure you he is the real fuckin deal. I have many other influences that cover all the aspects I have digested over the years to mold into my own, but to stick with the requirements of this question I must go with Yngwie."

MM: You're into theory, instruction, technique, and kicking ass on guitar. One could say you are one with the guitar. Do you play any other instruments ?

CK: "Guitar is the one and only instrument that I will actually profess that I can play well. But I can keep some fairly good beats on the drums and playing bass isn't that big of a deal, at least the way I approach it! Hahaha....just basically playing the same type of lines as I do on guitar except I think it out a little different /harmonically/ melodically so the bass covers with the drums more and also compliments the guitar lines with harmony where needed."

Go to this location for the complete interview.

Kate French

MM: What would you say is the BIG difference between the last CD and this new one ?

KF: "Aggression and dynamics. It will be edgier."

MM: One of the things I can say about you is that you are extremely talented vocally. Great range, power, and subtlety when needed. Have you ever done, considered, or in process of doing anything other than metal ?

KF: "I have actually, I have done all forms of music. I did opeaa in college. As for recordings, I have done the screamo stuff, pop, folk, rock, country (if you can believe that) new age, torch songs, and attempted to do Indian stuff (y'know, Egyptian type trills). I just love music and things that make sound, from a dulcimer to arranging strings. If it makes a sound I will try to play it. I think my favorite thing I've ever played was a full size harp; very hypnotic. So, to answer your quesion I have done A LOT, but I always come back to the thing I love the most......singing heavy metal. It's powerful. I love it."

Go to this location for the complete interview.

In addition, a podcast from M.I.B. featuring King and French is available here.
bru_dall

VAINGLORY Empty
MessageSujet: Re: VAINGLORY   VAINGLORY EmptyLun 14 Jan - 2:11

VAINGLORY - Audio Interview With Vocalist KATE FRENCH Available

VAINGLORY T81258 DJ SpeedKing at the The Wake Up Dead Morning Show recently caught up with VAINGLORY vocalist Kate French. Go to this location to check out the audio interview.

As previously reported, Vainglory are currently working on a new album. Their latest album was officially released on December 1st, 2006.
Contenu sponsorisé

VAINGLORY Empty
MessageSujet: Re: VAINGLORY   VAINGLORY Empty

VAINGLORY
Page 1 sur 1