Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

THE LIZARDS

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

THE LIZARDS Empty
MessageSujet: THE LIZARDS   THE LIZARDS EmptyLun 26 Fév - 21:47

THE LIZARDS Working On DVD, Covers CD; New Studio Album Title Revealed

THE LIZARDS 61074we9 Randy Pratt, bassist for US hard rockers THE LIZARDS - who also feature drummer Bobby Rondinelli (ex-BLUE ÖYSTER CULT, RAINBOW, BLACK SABBATH) and singer Mike DiMeo (MASTERPLAN, ex-RIOT) - has issued the following update:

"We've actually been busy in the shadows. We edited and mixed three shows for our new DVD. Then, at our last show opening for CACTUS we decided to put together a set with songs we rarely play live. We filmed it and, well, it came out great. So we're adding that to the DVD. We're 93% finished with it and that will be the next thing you get from us. We hope to do a small headline tour in Europe to promote the dvd in 2007.

We also continue working on our 'covers' CD. Did a smokin' version of 'Thunderbox' by HUMBLE PIE, and there are covers of BAD COMPANY, URIAH HEEP, lots of cool stuff. It's two-thirds done and a ton of fun!

We've all been busy on our own. Mike is touring with MASTERPLAN in Europe into the spring, with our blessings! I'm in the NYC BLUES DEVILS and Cactus, and Pat (Klein - guitar) performs with the theatrical "Psycho the Clown". Bobby keeps up a grueling practice routine which is why his chops improve every year. He tours the drum clinic circuit regularly.

We have five completed songs recorded for our fifth studio CD of originals, going under the working title Reptilicus Maximus. Rest assured, we're pushing the envelope again, for your listening pleasure!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

THE LIZARDS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: THE LIZARDS   THE LIZARDS EmptyLun 26 Fév - 23:48

THE LIZARDS 1164866574_l

They have opened for UFO in Europe tour 2005, Mike Di Meo is now also Masterplan singer, here are some news from the band :

Hard rock band THE LIZARDS, featuring Bobby Rondinelli (BLUE ÖYSTER CULT, RAINBOW, BLACK SABBATH) and Mike DiMeo (MASTERPLAN, RIOT), has issued the following update:

"Hello from Lizard Land. It's Randy [Pratt], the bass player. We haven't played out since our NYC show with CACTUS last year, and it's time to tell you why!

"I had a very bad car accident on 19th December. Not only did I total my beautiful purple sparkle Cadillac coupe deville hot rod (arrrgggghhh!), but I broke my left thumb and also very badly broke my right ring finger. Listen to that fast bass run on track #2 from 'Against All Odds' ('Can't Fool Myself'). Well, that's the ring finger on my right hand. After much deliberation, I opted not to operate. I was told if I tried to straighten it, it might backfire, and would surely make it stiff. My main concern of course was playing bass, so I let it heal naturally. Amazingly it seems to be well on the mend and I expect to get all my chops back. There are issues, of course... at the moment I have to wear a 'glove' when I play, to stop my fingers from rubbing against each other — and my right pinky sorta gets in the way. I also had to develop thick callouses in new places. But, hey — there's nothing else I wanna do, so I'm crawling back to you all! I've been playing for longer and longer every day, and can happily report that the practicing has paid off, and I'm now fighting fit again!

"We've actually been busy in the shadows. We edited and mixed three shows for our new DVD. Then, at our last show opening for CACTUS, we decided to put together a set with songs we rarely play live. We filmed it and, well, it came out great. So we're adding that to the DVD. We're 93% finished with it and that will be the next thing you get from us. We hope to do a small headline tour in Europe to promote the DVD in 2007. We also continue working on our 'covers' CD. Did a smokin' version of 'Thunderbox' by HUMBLE PIE, and there are covers of BAD COMPANY, URIAH HEEP, lots of cool stuff. It's two-thirds done and a ton of fun!

"We've all been busy on our own. Mike is touring with MASTERPLAN in Europe into the spring, with our blessings! I'm in the NYC BLUES DEVILS and CACTUS, and Pat performs with the theatrical 'Psycho the Clown'. Bobby keeps up a gruelling practice routine which is why his chops improve every year. He tours the drum clinic circuit regularly.

"We have five completed songs recorded for our fifth studio CD of originals, going under the working title 'Reptilicus Maximus'. Rest assured, we're pushing the envelope again, for your listening pleasure!"

check out samples and video :
http://www.myspace.com/lizardsruleofficialpage
http://www.myspace.com/bobbyrondinelli
http://www.myspace.com/mikedimeomusic

Ils avaient ouvert pour le concert d'UFO sur la tournée 2005, et leur chanteur Mike Di Meo officie maintenant aussi dans Masterplan, voici quelques news :

Le groupe de hard rock THE LIZARDS , comprenant Bobby Rondinelli (BLUE ÖYSTER CULT, RAINBOW, BLACK SABBATH) et Mike DiMeo (MASTERPLAN, RIOT), a publié la mise à jour suivante :

« Bonjour de Lizard. C'est Randy [Pratt], le bassiste. Nous n'avons pas joué depuis notre concert de NYC avec CACTUS l'année dernière, et il est temps de vous dire pourquoi !

« J'ai eu un accident de voiture très grave le 19 décembre. Je n'ai pas simplement flingué mon beau coupé Cadillac deville pourpre(l'arrrgggghhh !), mais j'ai cassé mon pouce gauche et également ai cassé un doigt droit . Écoutez cette basse rapide courue sur le morceau # 2 de « Against All Odds » (" Can't Fool Myself'»). Bien, c'est le doigt en question de ma main droite. Après beaucoup de délibération, j'ai choisi de ne pas opérer. J'ai été dit si j'essayais de le redresser, ça pouvait marcher, mais je le rendrais sûrement raide. Mon souci principal naturellement etait de jouer de la basse, aussi je l'ai laissé guérir naturellement. Étonnamment cela semble bien se réparer et je compte récupérer tous mes coups habituels. Il y a des contraintes, naturellement… en ce moment je dois porter un « gant » quand je joue, pour empecher mes doigts de se frotter les uns contre les autres . J'ai dû également développé des zones insensibles dans de nouveaux endroits. Mais, hé — il n'y rien d'autre que je puisse faire, je rampe reviens vers vous dans cet état! J'ai joué de plus en plus , et la pratique a payé , et je continue encore !

« Nous avons travaillé dans l'ombre. Nous avons édité et mixé trois concerts pour notre nouveau DVD. Puis, à notre dernière ouverture pour CACTUS, nous avons décidé de mettre ensembles des morceaux que nous jouons rarement live. Nous l'avons filmé et, bien, c'est super. Nous l'ajoutons ainsi au DVD. Nous avons fini 93% et ce sera la prochaine chose que nous sortirons. Nous espérons faire une petite tournée en Europe pour le DVD en 2007. Nous continuons également à travailler au notre CDde « reprises » . On fait une version de smokin de « Thunderbox » par HUMBLE PIE, et il y a des reprises de BAD COMPANY, URIAH HEEP, pleins de bon morceaux. C'est au deux-tiers fait et une tonne de plaisir !

« Nous avons tous étés occupés . Mike tourne avec MASTERPLAN en Europe au printemps, avec notre bénédictions ! Je suis avec le BLUES DEVILS et CACTUS de NYC, et Pat joue le « Psycho the Clown' ». Bobby s'entraine avec un circuit cliniques de batterie régulièrement.

« Nous avons cinq morceaux originaux réalisés et enregistrés pour notre cinquième CD de studio , et on travaille le titre « Reptilicus Maximus ». Don on bosse pour pour votre plaisir d'écoute ! »

Des morceaux en écoute et des videos ici :

http://www.myspace.com/lizardsruleofficialpage
http://www.myspace.com/bobbyrondinelli
http://www.myspace.com/mikedimeomusic

THE LIZARDS 933175164_l
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

THE LIZARDS
Page 1 sur 1