Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
159.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

Steevi Jaimz( ex Tiggertailz)

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Steevi Jaimz( ex Tiggertailz) Empty
MessageSujet: Steevi Jaimz( ex Tiggertailz)   Steevi Jaimz( ex Tiggertailz) EmptyLun 12 Mar - 20:42

Il a eu quelques problèmes de droit à régler avec le nom TigerTailz et a du embaucher pour former le Steevi Jaimz band : Ace Finchum, Joacim Sandin basse (Bai Bang) , Trashi Benzi (Dead Famous) , Vic Zino (Crazy Lixx) guitares;
4 morceaux de prur rock'nroll glam http://www.myspace.com/steevijaimzband

Steevi Jaimz( ex Tiggertailz) L_62457f47086b60c8af8717f23ccc0046
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

Steevi Jaimz( ex Tiggertailz) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Steevi Jaimz( ex Tiggertailz)   Steevi Jaimz( ex Tiggertailz) EmptyMar 6 Mai - 1:31

le nouvel album My Private Hell est en cours de finition , mixage à la fin du mois :

Former TIGERTAILZ singer Steevi Jaimz has issued the following update:

"The new [STEEVI JAIMZ BAND] record [tentatively titled 'My Private Hell'] is in the final stages of recording and will be mixed at the end of the month at Polar Studios (ABBA, LED ZEPPELIN, SCORPIONS) in Stockholm, Sweden. It will be mixed and produced by the now-legendary Chris Laney.

"I'm really excited about the album. People will finally get to hear what myself, [and Swedish songwriting and production duo] Chris Laney and Anders Ringman have been working on for the last coupla' years. All but one of the tunes on the record are collaborations with Chris and Anders. The other being a Laney/Ryan Roxie-written (ALICE COOPER, SLASH'S SNAKEPIT) tune.

"Lack of industry support has continued to delay the release of this composition, but with the support of Rock-It Management, I am now in a position to unleash 'My Private Hell' to a wealth of anticipating fans around the summer of 2008.

"I am very proud of the work we have produced, so far, to this CD. It is by far the best material I have ever been involved with or released, period! It's a fuckin' monster!!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Steevi Jaimz( ex Tiggertailz)
Page 1 sur 1