Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
159.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

Circle II Circle

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Circle II Circle Empty
MessageSujet: Circle II Circle   Circle II Circle EmptyLun 31 Juil - 19:15

"Burden of Truth", le nouvel album de Circle II Circle, est encore retardé jusqu'au 13 Octobre.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

Circle II Circle Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Circle II Circle   Circle II Circle EmptyLun 31 Juil - 19:21

Un nouvel ep de Circle II Circle sera disponible le 18 Août chez AFM Records sous le titre "Revelations" :

01. Revelations
02. Who Am I
03. The Black
04. Burden of Truth
bru_dall

Circle II Circle Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Circle II Circle   Circle II Circle EmptyMer 6 Sep - 0:32

CIRCLE II CIRCLE - Burden Of Truth Title Track Available Online
Circle II Circle 50486ki9
CIRCLE II CIRCLE
have posted the title track for their new album, Burden Of Truth, online at their MySpace page. Check it out at this location.

As previously reported, the release date for Burden Of Truth was bumped from August 4th to Friday, October 13th. The following explanation for the move was issued at the band's official website:

Circle II Circle has chosen to release their current masterpiece Burden Of Truth on Black Friday, October 13th, 2006 to mark 699 years to the day of the arrest and banishment of the Knights Templar. On Black Friday, October 13th, 1307, all the Templars in France were arrested and interrogated by command of Philip IV, who was intent on crushing the order and seizing its wealth. This was the beginning of the end of the Knights Templar or Soldiers of Jesus Christ."

As reported, vocalist Zak Stevens (ex-SAVATAGE) recently commented on the new album, stating: "This is the record I’ve been trying to make my whole life and now's it's finished "fuck" what a great feeling it is to finally realize my aspirations after all these years, CIIC/SAVATAGE fans are in for a HUGE treat with this record. 50 million fans have read these books and I'm sure they have had some of the same feelings and questions I’ve had, so the band and I decided to explore our thoughts and share them with our fans, there's definitely some dark stuff on this record but if you really dig deep you'll see that there's a very positive out come..."

Recorded at the world famous Morrisound Recording studios, Burden Of Truth will have 13 tracks, 11 new songs and 2 special bonus tracks.

Touring is scheduled for the fall 2006 through out Europe and a special 90 minute performance at the Progpower Festival September 14th - 16th the only show where CIIC will play Burden Of Truth in it's entirety along with some classics...

Tracklisting is as follows:
'Who Am I To Be',
'Matter Of Time',
'Heal You',
'Revelations',
'This Is Your Reality',
'Evermore',
'The Black',
'Messiah',
'Sentenced',
'Burden of Truth',
'Live As One'.

Bonus Tracks: (Acoustically Enhanced Versions)
'Into The Wind'
'Burden Of Truth'.
bru_dall

Circle II Circle Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Circle II Circle   Circle II Circle EmptyJeu 21 Sep - 4:21

CIRCLE II CIRCLE - Locomotive Records To Release Burden Of Truth On October 10th

BW&BK has received the following press release:

Spain’s Locomotive Records will release worldwide the new album from progressive/power metal masters CIRCLE II CIRCLE on October 10th. Burden Of Truth’s captivating concept is taken from The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown and Holy Blood Holy Grail by Michael Baigent, Richard Leight and Henry Lincoln. Both novels theorize that Jesus Christ married Mary Magdalene, and their children’s descendents prospered in France.

This “holy bloodline” has fascinated Circle II Circle singer/songwriter Zak Stevens for years. “Just imagine,” he says, “that through years of research tracing back through your family tree, you uncover a secret religious society that reveals to you that you are, in fact, one of the direct descendants of Jesus!”

Circle II Circle - vocalist Stevens, guitarists Andy Lee and Evan Christopher, bassist Mitch Stewart and drummer Tom Drennan - is prepared for whatever controversy this hot-button topic engenders. The release date is the 699th anniversary of the day in 1307 when members of The Knights Templar were arrested and banished in France for espousing such beliefs.

“Fifty million fans have read these books,” explains Stevens, “and I’m sure they have had some of the same feelings and questions I’ve had, so the band and I decided to explore our thoughts and share them with our fans. There’s definitely some dark stuff on this record but if you really dig deep, you’ll see that there’s a very positive outcome.”

The record was finished - believe it or not - on 6/6/06. The first single will be 'Revelations'. A tour is set for Europe and the U.S. later this fall.

The tracklisting:
'Who Am I To Be?',
'A Matter Of Time',
'Heal You',
'Revelations',
'Your Reality',
'Evermore',
'The Black',
'Messiah',
'Sentenced',
'Burden Of Truth',
'Live As One'.