Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

Superstar CAROLA (LORDI)

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Superstar CAROLA (LORDI) Empty
MessageSujet: Superstar CAROLA (LORDI)   Superstar CAROLA (LORDI) EmptyLun 23 Avr - 0:29

Swedish Schlager Superstar CAROLA Wants To Duet With LORDI

Superstar CAROLA (LORDI) T64670 The following report is courtesy of Esctoday.com:

Swedish Schlager superstar CAROLA wants the chance to sing with Finnish monster rockers and 2006 Eurovision Song Contest victors LORDI, Aftonbladet has reported. Carola, who finished in fifth position at the Athens contest last year, explains that she is more than ready for the challenge. Speaking to Finnish newspaper Ilta Sanomat, she says "I understand that the masks are just an image." The members beneath the masks, who reigned supreme at the 2006 event, made certain tongue-in-cheek comments about the singer during their stay in Greece, and throwing down the gauntlet to meet in song appears to be a light-hearted reponse to that rivalry of old.

"She looks sweet with all the botox", Mr Lordi mocked in Athens; "sure, I could also do with a little botox" he added honestly. About her entry 'Invincible', Lordi also added "it's just standard Eurovision stuff".

In the recent interview, Carola shows she is not afraid to respond to the jibes with a challenge: "I want to show that I'm not scared of them, and I'm not a diva."

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Superstar CAROLA (LORDI)
Page 1 sur 1