Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

STORMLORD

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

STORMLORD Empty
MessageSujet: STORMLORD   STORMLORD EmptyMar 24 Avr - 0:53

STORMLORD - The Battle Of Quebec City: Live In Canada DVD Detailed

June 2007 will see Scarlet Records releasing STORMLORD’s first official DVD The Battle Of Quebec City: Live In Canada, a very special package for every fan of the celebrated extreme metal band which was able to gain international respect and credibility with critically-acclaimed albums such as At The Gates Of Utopia and the last The Gorgon Cult. The DVD consists in the full live show recorded in Quebec City last June (including a new song, ‘Dimension: Hate’, and a stunning cover of SLAYER’s ‘Raining Blood’), during the band’s successful Canadian tour, four extra songs in bootleg version recorded in Montreal and Toronto and videoclips for the songs ‘I Am Legend’ and ‘Under The Boards (195, M.A.)’.

Here’s the complete tracklist recorded live in Quebec City at Les Dagobert on June 14, 2006:
'The Torchbearer',
'Dance Of Hecate',
'Wurdulak',
'I Am Legend',
'The Oath Of The Legion',
'Under The Boards (195, M.A.)',
'The Gorgon Cult',
'Dimension:
Hate',
'Xanadu (A Vision In A Dream)',
'Where My Spirit Forever Shall Be',
'The Curse Of Medusa',
'Raining Blood'.

Extra:
Live in Montreal at Foufounes Electriques, 16 June 2006
- Bootleg
'Dance Of Hecate',
'Wurdulak'

Live in Toronto at Reilly's, 17 June 2006
- Bootleg
'Wurdulak',
'I Am Legend',
'I Am Legend' (Promotional Clip 2002),
'Under The Boards' (Promotional Clip 2004)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

STORMLORD Empty
MessageSujet: Re: STORMLORD   STORMLORD EmptyMer 4 Juil - 22:32

STORMLORD - The Battle Of Quebec City: Live In Canada DVD Trailer, Cover Art Available

STORMLORD 69254

Scarlet Records will release STORMLORD's first official DVD, The Battle Of Quebec City: Live In Canada, on July 16th in Europe, late july in Germany and late summer in Canada and US. A trailer can be viewed at this location.

The disc will contain a complete live show recorded in Quebec City last June (including a new song, 'Dimension: Hate', and a cover of SLAYER's 'Raining Blood'), during the band's successful Canadian tour, four extra songs in bootleg version recorded in Montreal and Toronto and video clips for the songs 'I Am Legend' and 'Under The Boards (195, M.A.)'.

Here’s the complete tracklist recorded live in Quebec City at Les Dagobert on June 14, 2006:
'The Torchbearer',
'Dance Of Hecate',
'Wurdulak', 'I Am Legend',
'The Oath Of The Legion',
'Under The Boards (195, M.A.)',
'The Gorgon Cult',
'Dimension: Hate',
'Xanadu (A Vision In A Dream)',
'Where My Spirit Forever Shall Be',
'The Curse Of Medusa',
'Raining Blood'.

Extra:
Live in Montreal at Foufounes Electriques, 16 June 2006 - Bootleg
'Dance Of Hecate',
'Wurdulak'

Live in Toronto at Reilly's, 17 June 2006 - Bootleg
'Wurdulak',
'I Am Legend',
'I Am Legend' (Promotional Clip 2002),
'Under The Boards' (Promotional Clip 2004)
bru_dall

STORMLORD Empty
MessageSujet: Re: STORMLORD   STORMLORD EmptyJeu 17 Jan - 23:22

STORMLORD To Issue Double "Best Of" CD

STORMLORD T81509 Scarlet Records reports:

Extreme metallers STORMLORD’s double “best of” CD will be out on February 22nd on Scarlet Records.

The first CD contains 13 songs spanning over the whole 17-years-long career of one of Europe’s most respected metal merchants, including the rare EP Under The Sign Of The Sword, originally released in 1997.

The second CD contains a full live show recorded in Montreal on June 14th, 2006 during the band’s acclaimed Canadian tour.

The Legacy – 17 Years Of Extreme Epic Metal is the confirmed title for this release, a real must-have for all the fans of the band and everyone who would like to discover one of Italy’s most succesfull metal exports.

More info on www.stormlord.net or www.scarletrecords.it .
Contenu sponsorisé

STORMLORD Empty
MessageSujet: Re: STORMLORD   STORMLORD Empty

STORMLORD
Page 1 sur 1