Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon Zénith Suprême – ...
Voir le deal

helix, april wine& honeymoon suite

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

helix, april wine& honeymoon suite Empty
MessageSujet: helix, april wine& honeymoon suite   helix, april wine& honeymoon suite EmptyLun 7 Aoû - 16:33

HELIX Announce The Canadian Invasion Tour With APRIL WINE And HONEYMOON SUITE

HELIX mainman Brian Vollmer has posted the following update at the band's website:
"This week I was pleasantly surprised to hear from my old friend Razor Ray from Bangor, Maine who owns Razor Sharp Productions and who books all through New England. Ray is putting three dates together for us for November 9th, 10th, and 11th in the Maine and New Hampshire area. Then the very next weekend it looks like we'll be in Cleveland, Ohio, Marysville, Ohio, and St. Louis, Missouri. Ken Sherwood, our agent, is also working on dates through California at the end of January and there's also a possibility of Colorado dates. As well, I was approached by Tom Treumuth about dates with APRIL WINE and HONEYMOON SUITE in Florida (to start). This tour would be called The Canadian Invasion. Other dates in Florida are being worked on through Tate Thibideaux, who played with Fritz in 'Super Freak' when he lived in Florida. Tate (who is the half brother the kid who played Little Ricky Ricardo on the Lucille Ball show) is now a booking agent throughout the state. Funny where people end up isn't it. Thanks to all of the above for helping us out.
Wednesday MTV CRIBS and Michael Schultz came to film Planet Helix. The show will air in the November-December time period. It turned out to be the hottest day of the summer-over 100 degrees at times. Malcolm Pigott (my fine finishing carpenter who helped put together Planet Helix) and his daughter Brianna were here, as was Lynda. The first to show up that morning was Brian Trieb, cameraman extraordinaire, who incidentally had to change his shirt three times that day because he was soaked through. There was also another cameraman and two more helpers to move equipment and hold the microphone boom. The shoot lasted from 9:30 to 7:30 that night - all for 7 minutes of film! Stay tuned...
We were invited by Jeff Burnett, coordinator of this year's London Balloon Festival to attend 'Celebrity Night' on Thursday down at Harris Park. This was to be the first night of the festival and we were being offered a free balloon ride each for coming down. Unfortunately Thursday got rained out but Friday turned out to be a beautiful day and so up we went. Thanks to Jeff for a memory of a lifetime and to our English pilot Dan for a very enjoyable ride.
Hope to see everyone out at the St. Thomas show on August 18 with April Wine. Tickets are $30.00 and I have them if you are in the London area and want to pick them up directly from me. This is one of the last times we will be in the area until next year so please make sure to come out and check out the new line-up with Rick Van Dyk on guitar. For tickets phone me at 519-452-0565.
At the ALICE COOPER show a few weeks back Rainer Wiechmann, Helix's former guitarist, presented Damon Johnson with a hand-made guitar. When we toured with Cooper in May Johnson had tried one of Rainer's guitars and liked it so much that by the end of the tour he was playing it for 75% of the show. Congrats to Rainer.
Also, as you know, Brian Doerner has been playing drums for SAGA all across Europe. Recently he was prominently featured in Germany's biggest drumming magazine STICKS."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

helix, april wine& honeymoon suite
Page 1 sur 1