Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-200€ Smart TV LG 65″ 4K QNED MiniLED
799 € 999 €
Voir le deal

Skew Siskin

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Skew Siskin Empty
MessageSujet: Skew Siskin   Skew Siskin EmptyLun 30 Avr - 23:28

NEW CD "PEACE BREAKER" OUT MAY 21, 2007(FIRST EDITION)
Skew Siskin 26_skewsiskin_peacebreaker_07_te

PEACE BREAKER”, our new album, will be released on 21st May 2007. (More news about how & where to purchase, soon).
We are currently recording the last bits and pieces for this thirteen-track CD. At this very moment, I’m doing vocals for a song called "WE'RE AN INSTITUTION (WAR FIGHTER)" and tomorrow I’ll nail my voice onto a piece called "TROUBLE SHOOTER". The other eleven titles to be announced soon.
We’ve started recording a great song from IVAN KRAL, with lyrics written by his wife Cindy Hudson (who's a great light designer, too), adding a "The Stooges" feel! I can't wait to sing it. Ivan was a band member of singer Patti Smith, guitarist for the one and only Iggy Pop, and he's also a truly blessed songwriter!....You’ve gotta visit his new site and find out what he's all about (you MUST!) http://www.ivankral.net/ The name "PEACE BREAKER" fits just too well with what's going on our planet these days. Though it’s not a pure political CD, of course, it boldly tells everyone who wants to know and those who don't wanna know (but still oughta know!), what's on my mind about the mistreatment of people and all those psychopaths shooting around in real life as if in a video game. Besides all those infuriating stories about the tough reality on earth, I have again written lyrics about bold rocker feelings, like always, in my very own Ninalicious style with the help of Lemmy as my wonderful work-checker + sentence-contributor + one of the best lyric writer of all times (in my eyes) and my personal lyrics co-writer + one of my rare friends (sending kisses his way!) ! "We're so bad baby, we don't care" !
Of course, the title "PEACE BREAKER" also depicts the vibes given off by Skew Siskin -- uneasy for certain individuals because we’re not those perfect, happy-smiling people serving the trendies with their visions, nor are we ass-kissers to people who think they’re better. We’re evil kids who’ll keep making a lot of noise for other loud, mean kids (until we diiieeee!), and those who know us will always understand, we’re having a lot of fun being the way we are. Keep it REAL and I am sorry to announce: reality bites and it’s ugly...muhhaha, but Rock 'n' Roll is gonna save yer ass, baby.
Unfortunately, it’s not possible to upload the new web site, I promised a year ago (damn....one year already?....sorry, I am so busy....hahaha.....but music's first always!), before we hit the road to France. The new site will be online in June/July...wait...I am not good in making promises! Just sit back, have a beer or whiskey, listen to whatever music - and wait!

MANAGMENT CONTACT EMAIL:
eviltwins@monongo.de
NOTE FOR PRESS PEOPLE:
please contact us for INTERVIEWS, LIVE/CD REVIEWS at this eMail adress :
skewsiskin2007promo@monongo.de
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

Skew Siskin Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Skew Siskin   Skew Siskin EmptyVen 18 Mai - 20:14

SKEW SISKIN CD RELEASE AND TOUR DATE NEWS
SKEW SISKIN CD RELEASE AND TOUR DATE NEWS

HI Neve
Our new CD "PEACE BREAKER" is available MAY 22 through the internet

NOTE FOR PRESS PEOPLE:
contact us for INTERVIEWS, LIVE/CD REVIEWS
at this eMail adress :
skewsiskin2007promo@monongo.de

For those of you who cannot wait until it's in the stores, you can pre-order it through

www.emp.de
EMP.
Or in 2 weeks from now at
http://cdbaby.com/cd/skewsiskin
CD BABYOf course for all of you fans in France, the CD will be available at all of the shows.
The tour with Motorhead starts May 21. (see Tour Dates below)

Skew Siskin 27_skewsiskin_peacebreakercover_touredition
TRACK LIST:

01. Metal In Your Face ---
Hear the song at MYSPACE.
http://www.myspace.com/skewsiskin
02. We’re An Institution
03. Ridin’ With The Devil
04. Trouble Shooter
05. Hit You Harder
06. Who The Hell Are You
( special guest on guitar: Wolf Hoffmann [ Accept ] )
07. War, Fire, Guns & Blood
08. I Wanna Be Me
09. Eva Braun Is Back In Town
10. I Don’t Care
( special guest on guitar: Ivan Kral [ Iggy Pop / Patti Smith] )
11. Loser
12. Can’t Hear You
13. Shoot The Rats
bru_dall

Skew Siskin Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Skew Siskin   Skew Siskin EmptyVen 18 Mai - 20:17

Skew Siskin 26_skullhead_line
Skew Siskin 27_skewsiskin_photo_0705002
HENNING MENKE ---- RANDY BLACK ---- NINA C. ALICE ---- JIM VOXX
Skew Siskin 26_skullhead_line

We’ve recorded a great song from IVAN KRAL, adding a "The Stooges" feel! Ivan was a band member of singer Patti Smith, guitarist for the one and only Iggy Pop, and he's also a truly blessed songwriter!....You’ve gotta visit his new site and find out what he's all about (you MUST!) [url=javascript:ol('http://www.ivankral.net/+');]http://www.ivankral.net/ [/url]
The name "PEACE BREAKER" fits just too well with what's going on our planet these days. Though it’s not a pure political CD, of course, it boldly tells everyone who wants to know and those who don't wanna know (but still oughta know!), what's on my mind about the mistreatment of people and all those psychopaths shooting around in real life as if in a video game. Besides all those infuriating stories about the tough reality on earth, I have again written lyrics about bold rocker feelings, like always, in my very own Ninalicious style with the help of Lemmy as my wonderful work-checker + sentence-contributor + one of the best lyric writer of all times (in my eyes) and my personal lyrics co-writer + one of my rare friends (sending kisses his way!) ! "We're so bad baby, we don't care" ! Wink.
Of course, the title "PEACE BREAKER" also depicts the vibes given off by Skew Siskin -- uneasy for certain individuals because we’re not those perfect, happy-smiling people serving the trendies with their visions, nor are we ass-kissers to people who think they’re better. We’re evil kids who’ll keep making a lot of noise for other loud, mean kids (until we diiieeee!), and those who know us will always understand, we’re having a lot of fun being the way we are. Keep it REAL and I am sorry to announce: reality bites and it’s ugly...muhhaha, but Rock 'n' Roll is gonna save yer ass, baby.
Yours,
Nina C. Alice

MANAGMENT CONTACT EMAIL: eviltwins@monongo.de
bru_dall

Skew Siskin Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Skew Siskin   Skew Siskin EmptyVen 18 Mai - 20:17

Skew Siskin 26_cimg2217_002_nina
bru_dall

Skew Siskin Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Skew Siskin   Skew Siskin EmptyVen 18 Mai - 21:07

For all fans in France, the CD will be available at all shows.
Track List:
01. Metal In Your Face (Hear the song at MYSPACE),
02. We re An Institution,
03. Ridin With The Devil,
04. Trouble Shooter,
05. Hit You Harder,
06. Who The Hell Are You (special guest on guitar: Wolf Hoffmann [Accept]),
07. War, Fire, Guns & Blood,
08. I Wanna Be Me,
09. Eva Braun Is Back In Town,
10. I Don t Care (special guest on guitar: Ivan Kral [Iggy Pop / Patti Smith]),
11. Loser,
12. Can t Hear You,
13. Shoot The Rats.

Un morceau en écoute sur leur site, écoutez aussi le duo avec Lemmy, vo

http://www.myspace.com/skewsiskin

Skew Siskin 1418524686_l
bru_dall

Skew Siskin Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Skew Siskin   Skew Siskin EmptyDim 20 Mai - 22:27

SKEW SISKIN - More Peace Breaker Album Details Revealed; New Track Streaming

Skew Siskin T66339 Germany’s SKEW SISKIN are set to release their new album, Peace Breaker on May 22nd. The album features the following tracks:
'Metal In Your Face',
'We’re An Institution',
'Ridin’ With The Devil',
'Trouble Shooter',
'Hit You Harder',
'Who The Hell Are You' (featuring ACCEPT guitarist Wolf Hoffmann),
'War, Fire,
Guns & Blood',
'I Wanna Be Me',
'Eva Braun Is Back In Town',
'I Don’t Care' (featuring guitarist Ivan Kral - IGGY POP/PATTI SMITH), 'Loser',
'Can’t Hear You',
'Shoot The Rats'.

The track 'Metal In Your Face' is streaming here.

Skew Siskin hit the road with MOTÖRHEAD on May 21st. Dates can be viewed at this location.

bru_dall

Skew Siskin Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Skew Siskin   Skew Siskin EmptyLun 30 Juil - 20:40

Skew Siskin UR-SkewSiskin_rockhard_0707(2)
Contenu sponsorisé

Skew Siskin Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Skew Siskin   Skew Siskin Empty

Skew Siskin
Page 1 sur 1