Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

STEVE VAI Vol 1 & 2

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

STEVE VAI  Vol 1 & 2 Empty
MessageSujet: STEVE VAI Vol 1 & 2   STEVE VAI  Vol 1 & 2 EmptyMer 2 Mai - 19:51

STEVE VAI To Release Sound Theories Vol 1 & 2 This Summer

Sound Theories Vol 1 & 2, a double-live CD capturing legendary guitarist STEVE VAI’s electrifying collaboration with the Netherlands Metropole Orchestra will arrive in stores June 26th. The two-disc set spotlights rare material culled from five European performances, a studio session and a soundcheck rehearsal recording, all of which took place between mid-2004 and 2005.

Volume 1 features Vai playing guitar with the Orchestra, which has earned worldwide acclaim backing artists ranging from Tony Bennett and Natalie Cole to Nancy Wilson and the Yellowjackets. Together they bring new life to both existing and never-before-heard Steve Vai songs, including, 'For The Love Of God', 'Liberty', 'The Murder' and 'Attitude Song', among others.

Volume 2 features the Orchestra performing compositions penned by Vai, including 'Shadows And Sparks' and 'Bledsoe Bluvd'.

Says Vai, “I wanted to be a composer ever since I was a young boy. Though the guitar fell into my lap and my fingers were glued to the instrument, I studied composition and musical notation long before I even started playing the guitar. Through high school, college and beyond, I kept up my studies but the prospect of getting your music performed by an orchestra when you’re only considered to be an over-the-top electric rock guitar shredder seemed virtually impossible. To be able to hear your music performed is the greatest gift a composer could hope for. This was a dream project for me.”

The full track listing for both discs is as follows:

Disc One
- Sound Theories Vol 1:
The Aching Hunger
- 'Kill The Guy With The Ball',
'The God Eaters',
'The Murder Prologue',
'The Murder''Gentle Ways',
'Answers',
'I’m Becoming',
'Salamanders In The Sun',
'Liberty',
'The Attitude Song',
'For The Love Of God'.

Disc Two
- Sound Theories Vol 2:
Shadows And Sparks
- 'Shadows And...',
'Sparks',
'Frangelica Pt 1',
'Frangelica Pt. 2',
'Helios And Vesta',
'Bledsoe Bluvd.'.

A yet-to-be-titled companion DVD featuring highlights from the performances will be released on August 21st.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

STEVE VAI Vol 1 & 2
Page 1 sur 1