Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à ...
Voir le deal
299.99 €

DEF LEPPARD - Rick Allen

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DEF LEPPARD - Rick Allen Empty
MessageSujet: DEF LEPPARD - Rick Allen   DEF LEPPARD - Rick Allen EmptyMar 8 Mai - 11:33

DEF LEPPARD - Rick Allen's Raven Drum Foundation Set For Summer Tour

DEF LEPPARD have issued the following update:

"Just like previous tours, you can count on Rick Allen's Raven Drum Foundation to organize some special tour events for the fans on the upcoming 2007 summer tour!

First, the ever-popular Meet and Greet Experience auctions will start again early June. For selected shows, there will be 3 packages available, each package including:
a pre-show meet and greet with Rick Allen for you and your guest
a personal tour of the Def Leppard stage and Rick's drum kit with him as your personal guide
autographs (limit of three) and photos, with time to chat with Rick
In addition, ONE package will include a pair of concert tickets (seat locations determined the day of the show). The other two packages will just include the Meet and Greet as described above.

Additionally, Rick has generously offered a pair of passes to be his special guest at any one show during the tour. Should your name be chosen from a random drawing, you and a guest will meet Rick before the show and get a personal "behind the scenes" tour of Def Leppard stage and Rick's drum kit. To enter, all you have to do is make a donation to Raven Drum as little as $5 before May 31st - though the more you donate, the more chances you have to be drawn. There will also be three "runner-up" prizes featuring items autographed by all band members.

For all details on the donation drawing and the auctions, please visit the Raven Drum website."

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

DEF LEPPARD - Rick Allen Empty
MessageSujet: Re: DEF LEPPARD - Rick Allen   DEF LEPPARD - Rick Allen EmptyMar 13 Nov - 20:14

DEF LEPPARD Drummer Rick Allen - "The Raven Drum Foundation Is Really A Way For Me To Give Back"

The following story is courtesy of Alicia Doyle from www.Venturacountystar.com:

DEF LEPPARD drummer Rick Allen will never forget the support he received after losing his arm in a car crash in 1984.

"Everyone was there for me; I got letters from all over the place, places I couldn't even pronounce," said Allen, 44, who continued drumming with the British rock band after the amputation of his left arm.

His loss and famous subsequent recovery led to the Raven Drum Foundation, a nonprofit organization with a mission to empower those in crisis through healing arts programs, drumming events and partnerships that support global healing.

"The Raven Drum Foundation is really a way for me to give back," said Allen, a Malibu resident whose accident occurred near Sheffield, England. "If I can give back where I live, somehow it will come back to me."

Hoping to empower individuals using the power of the drum, Allen will facilitate a Raven drum circle starting at 3 PM PST today (November 11th) at the Topanga Community House in Topanga.

Read more here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

DEF LEPPARD - Rick Allen
Page 1 sur 1