Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon Zénith Suprême – ...
Voir le deal

CREAM

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

CREAM Empty
MessageSujet: CREAM   CREAM EmptyDim 20 Mai - 22:12

CREAM Frontman Jack Bruce - Drummer Ginger Baker Is "A Terrible Guy"

CREAM 66282

CREAM frontman Jack Bruce says there’s little likelihood of any further Cream reunions, due to friction with drummer Ginger Baker. “It's all Ginger’s fault. He’s a terrible guy,” the bassist/vocalist tells The Scotsman, adding: “Nowadays we happily co-exist in different continents, with Ginger in South Africa, although I was thinking of asking him to move. He’s still a bit too close.”

According to Wikipedia, Cream's future is uncertain: in February of 2006, Cream received a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award in recognition of their contribution to, and influence upon, modern music. That same month, a Classic Albums DVD was released detailing the story behind the creation and recording of Disraeli Gears. On the day prior to the Grammy ceremony, Bruce made a public statement that more one-off performances of Cream had been planned: multiple dates in a few cities, similar to the London - Royal Albert Hall and New York City - Madison Square Garden shows. He would not state when or where those shows would occur, claiming that he "would get chopped" if he said anything.

However, this story was rebuffed by both (Eric) Clapton (guitarist) and Baker, first by Clapton in a Times article from April of 2006, when asked about Cream: "'No. Not for me. We did it and it was fun. But life is too short I've got lots of other things I would rather do, including staying at home with my kids.' The thing about that band, he says, was that it was all to do with its limits. 'Here were three people who were essentially in disagreement with each other. You latched on to those rare moments of cohesion and made the most of them. But they were rare. It was an experiment."

(Thanks Classicrockmagazine.com )
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

CREAM
Page 1 sur 1