Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + Casque Bluetooth JBL
241 € 371 €
Voir le deal

HYDROGEN

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

HYDROGEN Empty
MessageSujet: HYDROGEN   HYDROGEN EmptyDim 3 Juin - 23:32

HYDROGEN - Singer To Endorse Gothic/Metal Clothing Line

HYDROGEN T67239 HYDROGEN singer Julie, has inked an endorsement deal with Backstage Clothing out of France. The company designs clothing and jewelry of the gothic/metal variety. The new look which Julie will sport live, will ignite the chemistry of the recent addition of Craig Goldy (DIO) and founding member Jeff Westlake. You can catch Julie's "hot" new look live on June 16th at Sharkey's Pool Side Lounge in Dayton, Ohio.

Backstage carries many fine lines of products and can be found at this location. For more Information on Hydrogyn go to www.hydrogyn.com or www.myspace.com/hydrogyn
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

HYDROGEN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: HYDROGEN   HYDROGEN EmptyDim 19 Aoû - 17:00

HYDROGEN Guitarist Parts Ways With Band

Henke, guitarist for Swedish metallers HYDROGEN, has parted ways with the band. His statement is as follows:

"When I started this band I had a vision and a dream that making music was fun and gave me pleasure, filling my life with meaning because I love music and as much playing it, now that vision and dream is gone and I see no reason for me to continue this band anymore when the fun is gone and the vision can't be seen as well as the dream is a faded memory of what it should have been or could have been. Those that choose to continue this are welcome to do so but my role in this is gone and I will not be a part of that anymore so have a nice life and stay metal!"
bru_dall

HYDROGEN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: HYDROGEN   HYDROGEN EmptyDim 19 Aoû - 17:11

HYDROGEN Comment On Split With Guitarist

HYDROGEN 71840

As reported earlier today, Henke, guitarist for Swedish metallers HYDROGEN, has parted ways with the band. In the meantime, the band has issued the following statement:

"We are sorry to say that our good friend and guitarist Henke has decided to quit the band. We are grateful for the good times we've had and for all the kick ass music he's written. We support him in his decision and wish him all the best in his future endevours.

And some good news... we are currently writing for our upcoming cd, that is due sometime next year. A new website is in the making and will be online shortly. Be sure to stay online for future updates."
Contenu sponsorisé

HYDROGEN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: HYDROGEN   HYDROGEN Empty

HYDROGEN
Page 1 sur 1