Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à ...
Voir le deal
299.99 €
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

DAVID READMAN( PINK CREAM 69)

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DAVID READMAN( PINK CREAM 69) Empty
MessageSujet: DAVID READMAN( PINK CREAM 69)   DAVID READMAN( PINK CREAM 69) EmptyMer 6 Juin - 20:44

DAVID READMAN - Full Details Revealed For New Solo Set From PINK CREAM 69 Singer; Audio Samples Available

Frontiers Records has announced all details for the release of DAVID READMAN’s self titled debut album on August 31st.

Best known as singer for PINK CREAM 69, David also appeared on album from ADAGIO and from studio projects such as MISSA MERCURIA and on the more recent ANDERSEN/LAINE/READMAN CD.

After David left the French power metal outfit Adagio in 2005, he started to gather material for a solo album which has always been his ultimate dream.

“I did a lot myself from writing the songs, to recording organizing the whole thing” says David, “Dennis Ward (David’s bandmate in PC69) recorded the drums over 2 sessions and also mixed the record. If I was to thank something it would be the Internet, strange I know but without it would have taken even longer. And I wouldn't have met all the great people who played on the record, especially Paul Logue (of EDEN'S CURSE) who played bass and wrote 2 songs with me.”

David has worked hard on the songwriting. He explains: “There are a few songs that wouldn't have made it on a PC69 cd because of style, with this record I was able to experiment a little. When you work this way it becomes your baby, you’re making all the decisions. It’s not always easy to keep a song interesting from the start to the finish. So that was a lot of work, but that’s what I wanted.”

Recording started during 2006, but David needed a long break (for the recording of PC 69’s latest opus In10sity), so that resumed the work in February, 2007 and finally delivered the album in the spring time.

“I am very happy with the record, it was a big deal for me a real learning-curve. I'm also interested to hear what the people have to say about it, I’m very inpatient”, concludes the Burnley-born british singer.

The line-up appearing on ":David Readman" includes Paul Logue (Eden’s Curse) on bass, Dirk Bruinenberg (ELEGY) and Chris Schmidt on drums, Eric Ragno (ex-TAKARA) and Günter Werno (VANDENPLAS) on keyboards and Alex Beyrodt (SILENT FORCE), Gerald Sänger, Tommy Denander and bandmate Uwe Reitenauer on guitars. David also plays guitars and keyboards.

Production duties are handled by Dennis Ward.

Tracklisting includes:
'Without You' (mp3),
'Evil Combination',
'Take These Tears' (mp3),
'Don't Let It Slip Away' (mp3),
'No Peace For The Wicked',
'Long Way To Heaven' (mp3),
'Wild In The City',
'Gentle Touch',
'Prisoner Of Shame',
'New Messiah',
'Over The Ocean',
'Love In Vain',
'Don't Let It Slip Away' (bonus multimedia video track, currently available on the Frontiers Records' MySpace page).

The new album is out via Frontiers on August 31st, with a release in Japan scheduled on King Records.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVID READMAN( PINK CREAM 69)   DAVID READMAN( PINK CREAM 69) EmptyMar 12 Juin - 0:00

la nouvelle video du titre tiré de l'album : Don't Let It Slip Away, pour tous les amateurs du PC 69

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrSH4f6EfT4

DAVID READMAN( PINK CREAM 69) 1353390200_l
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVID READMAN( PINK CREAM 69)   DAVID READMAN( PINK CREAM 69) EmptyVen 27 Juil - 20:37

l'album est pour le 31/08

samples :

http://www.frontiers.it/Default.aspx?tabid=85&pl=d

line up :

Paul Logue (EDEN'S CURSE) - Bass
Dirk Bruinenberg (ELEGY) - Drums
Chris Schmidt - Drums
Eric Ragno (ex-TAKARA) – Keyboards
Günter Werno (VANDENPLAS) - Keyboards
Alex Beyrodt (SILENT FORCE) - Guitar
Gerald Sänger - Guitar
Tommy Denander - Guitar
Uwe Reitenauer - Guitar
David Readman - Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards

tracklist :

01. Without You
02. Evil Combination
03. Take These Tears
04. Don't Let It Slip Away
05. No Peace For The Wicked
06. Long Way To Heaven
07. Wild In The City
08. Gentle Touch
09. Prisoner Of Shame
10. New Messiah
11. Over The Ocean
12. Love In Vain
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVID READMAN( PINK CREAM 69)   DAVID READMAN( PINK CREAM 69) EmptyVen 27 Juil - 20:38

c'est l'artiste qui fait lui même la chro de ce nouvel album, histoire de nous mettre le Calv.. oups pardon, je sors d'un topic HS, je voulais dire l'eau à la bouche :

David Readman, the singer of Pink Cream 69, sent us his track by track comments for the songs included on his forthcoming self-titled debut solo album to be released in the next weeks on Frontiers Records. Have a nice read and get the words from the man himself!!
# Without You - This song was part of my second writing session, at the beginning of last year. Strange the arrangement wouldn't open on my studio computer, so I had to rebuild it I was devastated. But it all worked out in the end. Here is the typical love story, it's about being left alone after a long relationship. About staying strong, maybe it will workout in the end. The only thing that helps in the end is time.
# Evil Combination - I think this was one of the first songs I worked on for my album, the song sounds very like my original demo, sometimes I get some cool riffs going, this was one of those situations. Every time I'm in a big city I'm always reminded of the darker side, people selling drugs, or sex usually the lower dimension of people who are always taken advantage of. I guess its just luck were you are born, and whatever situation your born into, rich or poor.
# Take These Tears - I guess we all have a dream when were young, an image of who we would meet in the future, that special someone who will take care of you for the rest of your life. That person who would do anything to make it all alright. This was I song I wrote after moving my studio, the refrain wasn't very good, so it was time for a new one. That can be quite frustrating finding a cool refrain to a song that sounds already cool. Sometimes I'm not sure when I have the final chorus. You can find a million different melodies over that chord progression.
# Don't Let It Slip Away - On this song I made the first video, its about when you finally find love keep hold of it don't let it slip out of your hands. As you can see there are many different people from all walks of life in the video. All finding love in some way…
# No Peace For The Wicked - It always seems to me no matter what you do in life it's never enough, we feel that sometimes we are never given the chance to show who we really are. Some people listen to other people's image of a person and don't take the time to work that person out for themselves..
# Long Way To Heaven - This doesn't sound like what its about, its about finally leaving the past behind after a hard relationship, even after its all over it takes sometimes years before all is forgotten…
# Wild In The City - This is about the youth of today, we all knew how to party back then and we all had a great time doing it. I see more and more girls getting crazy drunk, and then fighting outside the bars….crazy. I have seen this a lot in England, it's a dammed shame, once again the system making money from the poor….
# Gentle Touch - This is a track I wrote with Paul Logue, we had been working on another project and I loved the track already without vocals. So after one hour I had recorded a new melody that I liked. And the lyrics, there are people out there who never get the chance to be close to someone, to feel the warmth of another human being. This is a healthy part of life that nobody should miss out on.
# Prisoner Of Shame - A song about some form of addiction be it drugs, alcohol. Always living in shame, but not being able to kick the habit…always hiding behind excuses, but the fact is it's up to yourself to make the changes.
# New Messiah - This is my tribute to Jimi Hendrix a Guitar player I grew up with, I wasn't old enough back then to ever see him live. But the music of that time was a form of education. That I think is missing in toady's music, unless you have cool parents who introduce you to the music of that time… This is quite an old song it was on the demo I sent to PC69, it's very different now I found it on a cassette whilst on a visit to England. I recorded it again for fun in my studio, changing the things I didn't like, and realised it was a cool song.
# Over The Ocean - On this song I decided to take it right back to basics, it had all the trimmings heavy guitar and bass, its a song about the fans all over the world travelling so far to see you play, and even meet you. First getting the feeling with the music. And travelling thousands of miles to experience it live. And the usual question do you remember me from last time? And they know that you will.
# Love In Vain - I wrote his song on the piano, one dark night quite a few years ago. And the lyrics, we have all been there, when you think the love you gave was all in vain. We all look for respect but sometimes you get the feeling its all for nothing. I think sometimes the mind also plays silly games, luckily we all see the light in the end.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: DAVID READMAN( PINK CREAM 69)   DAVID READMAN( PINK CREAM 69) EmptyMar 6 Mai - 1:34

un titre de plus en écoute tiré de cet album, http://www.myspace.com/davidreadman
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: DAVID READMAN( PINK CREAM 69)   DAVID READMAN( PINK CREAM 69) Empty

DAVID READMAN( PINK CREAM 69)
Page 1 sur 1