Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-23%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents Fnac) Kit de démarrage 3 ampoules connectées Philips ...
99.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

My Dying Bride

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

My Dying Bride Empty
MessageSujet: My Dying Bride   My Dying Bride EmptyJeu 10 Aoû - 1:34

Le nouvel album de My Dying Bride s'appellera finalement "A Line of Deathless Kings".
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

My Dying Bride Empty
MessageSujet: Re: My Dying Bride   My Dying Bride EmptyLun 21 Aoû - 23:42

Les doomsters légendaires de My Dying Bride nous révèlent la pochette de leur nouvel album intitulé "A Line of Deathless Kings". La date de sortie n'a par contre pas encore été fixée :
My Dying Bride Alodk_medium

01. To Remain Tombless (6:06)
02. L'Amour Detruit (9:07 )
03. I Cannot Be Loved (7:04)
04. And I Walk With Them (6:37)
05. Thy Raven Wings (5:22)
06. Love's Intolerable Pain (6:14)
07. One of Beauty's Daughters (5:40)
08. Deeper Down (6:27)
09. The Blood, The Wine, The Roses (8:21)
bru_dall

My Dying Bride Empty
MessageSujet: Re: My Dying Bride   My Dying Bride EmptyJeu 12 Oct - 0:55

MY DYING BRIDE Guitarist: "We Work For A Living And We Want To Keep It That Way"

In a new interview with MetalReview.com ( www.metalreview.com ), conducted by Kevin Page, MY DYING BRIDE guitarist Andrew Craighan discusses the probabiltity of exclusive shows in the US in 2007, the band's label situation and their choice of the track 'Deeper Down' for a video.

The following is an excerpt from the interview:

Q: Any chance in hell you'll tour the USA in support of the new album?

A: "In hell, yes (laughs). But we don't tour in that manner. I strongly suspect something like one or two gigs and they'll be exclusive. It's getting to the point that we can't avoid the fact that the USA and South America are really really keen now. I think something in 2007 is going to happen. I strongly believe this. The gigs will be very special. But it won't be a tour like other bands as we work for a living and we want to keep it that way."

Q: You're not under contract currently, correct?

A: "We're free and single right now (laughs). We're talking to a label in Germany, Peaceville and another label as well. We haven't advertised this fact. We believe we just released a great record and are in no rush to resign with anyone, as we want things on our own terms. We'll sign to the one that delivers the best thing for My Dying Bride."

Q: You already made a video for one of the new songs, 'Deeper Down'. Why did you pick this song?

A: "I don't really like the song "in" the video, to be fair. The song is actually pretty fucking cool in the lyrical sense. But we had to chop the song up quite badly to make the video. The original song is about 6 1/2 minutes long and we were told the video has to be 3 1/2 minutes long. So for any story to be told it gets ripped quite badly. The reason we chose 'Deeper Down' is because it's quite a simplistic song, compared to our normal output, yet it's not asking anyone to be stupid to listen to it. I really like the guitars the way it comes in. We keep being told by the record labels they don't want too much complication. It's pretty much an industry decision. We felt if we had to chop one up, and we really had to destroy the song to fit the criteria, this one would take the pain the most. And it wasn't any other decision than which one would still feel like the song the most. It's a stupid fucking decision to have to make and stupid reason to chop up the song, but it's the nature of the beast."

Check out the complete interview at this location. http://www.metalreview.com/ViewInterview.aspx?ID=30135
Contenu sponsorisé

My Dying Bride Empty
MessageSujet: Re: My Dying Bride   My Dying Bride Empty

My Dying Bride
Page 1 sur 1