Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + ...
Voir le deal
241 €

WOLVERINE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

WOLVERINE Empty
MessageSujet: WOLVERINE   WOLVERINE EmptyLun 18 Juin - 22:12

WOLVERINE 68389

Swedish metallers WOLVERINE have issued the following update:
"We are very happy to be able to announce that Wolverine will play at ProgPower UK next year, on March 29. As supporters of this band know, ProgPower holds a special place in our hearts since we've played at the European edition three times and we were actually the first band ever to play that festival. That's of course something we are proud of. We have been wanting to play at ProgPower UK since we first heard they were doing a UK-version. Later on we have often heard what a great festival it is and how professionally the organizers handle it. It will be so nice to experience all of this ourselves and we look forward to deliver the best show we possibly can. We've played a few shows in the UK the past couple of years and we've always had a blast. We're certain this won't be an exception."

The 2008 edition of ProgPower UK, will take place on March 28th and 29th in Bristol, UK. Other bands on the bill include VANDEN PLAS (headliner), CIRCUS MAXIMUS, THY MAJESTIE, POWER QUEST, ANDROMEDA, DIABLO SWING ORCHESTRA and SERENITY.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

WOLVERINE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: WOLVERINE   WOLVERINE EmptyMer 26 Déc - 18:56

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3x3cNqZ26Q

si non le groupe est dans un processus d'écriture :

"A couple of weekends ago I went down to Stockholm to continue writing songs for the next album. Me, Per [Henriksson, keyboards] and Thomas [Jansson, bass] gathered in a small rehearsal room in Nacka. I must say it was a kind of new experience for us all, writing songs with only keys, bass and drums. In the end we came up with quite a few new interesting ideas and we feel that we're really getting closer completing the basic tracks for the album.

"Generally, the way the songwriting process goes at the moment, is me and Per recording and sending ideas to eachother at home. This way of songwriting is much more now that it was for the 'Still' album, and with Per, as a new member of the band, writing songs works very well. It sends a new fresh and different vibe to it all, I really think you'll notice that!

"Another thing we've been working on is the artwork for the album, which will be based on Thomas Jansson's (yes, he is a very talented photographer as well Smile ) outstandingly beautiful photos!

"We'll get together again between Christmas and New Year to hammer out more new ideas."

WOLVERINE's latest album, "Still", was released in the U.S. in July 2006 via Candlelight Records. The CD was recorded in part at Spacelab studio in Tönisvorst, Germany. The follow-up to 2003's "Cold Light of Monday" was produced by Oliver Philipps, Christian "Moschus" Moos and WOLVERINE and was mixed at the end of August 2005.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

WOLVERINE
Page 1 sur 1