Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

AC/DC : Janvier 2008

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

AC/DC : Janvier 2008 Empty
MessageSujet: AC/DC : Janvier 2008   AC/DC : Janvier 2008 EmptyMar 19 Juin - 19:28

une fois ... un nouveau titre par la presque totalité du groupe :

http://www.johnentwistle.org/crc/crc.html

voici les explications :

AC/DC bassist Cliff Williams and former JOHN ENTWISTLE BAND drummer Steve Luongo met at a hurricane relief concert produced by the John Entwistle (late bassist for THE WHO) Foundation in 2005. The year that followed found Cliff and Steve jamming together when the opportunity arose. In 2007 they were joined in the studio by guitar virtuoso Mark Hitt and AC/DC vocalist Brian Johnson for a bit of fun. In the months that followed this group of musicians did what all musicians do. They wrote and recorded music together. In the spring of 2007 Cliff and Brian agreed to lend their talents to a fund raising tour dubbed Classic Rock Cares. The proceeds from the tour will go to the foundation's primary mission of free music education and instruments for underprivileged children through the public library system. It was decided that in addition to their AC/DC hits Cliff and Brian would perform some new material as well. 'Chain Gang on the Road' is a sample of what people can expect in addition to the AC/DC hits. There was never a plan for this music and the only plan currently is to enjoy performing it while helping those in need."

The track "Chain Gang on the Road" is available for streaming
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC : Janvier 2008   AC/DC : Janvier 2008 EmptyMar 19 Juin - 19:30

il dit que l'album devrait ressembler à Stiff Upper Lip" et "Razor's Edge".

Hey guys! I hope you're all well.
I've just read all my messages.
I will reply to them as soon as I can guys, I just have so many! :-)
I was wondering where I could get a "layout" for my profile?
I think I'm a little tired of not having one; Haha!
Have a great day, and for Friday: Happy Australia Day!
And regarding the new album, it will be out this year (hopefully) and will sound similar to "Stiff Upper Lip" and "Razor's Edge".
But some people's opinions may differ ;-)
Best wishes to all,
Angus
AC/DC : Janvier 2008 1148733611_s
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC : Janvier 2008   AC/DC : Janvier 2008 EmptyMar 19 Juin - 19:30

Il y aurait un double DVD en septembre, un avec Bon, un autre avec Brian.

Et attendant, pour prendre patience, je rappelle qu'il y a un excellent substitut :

http://www.myspace.com/boneshaker64

According to a posting on the AC/DC fan site AC/DC Highway to Hell, it is rumored that AC/DC has completed editing video footage for a brand new double DVD set to be released September, which will contain one Bon Scott DVD and one Brian Johnson DVD of AC/DC live in concert. The band has also supposedly completed a new album which is scheduled for release January 2008, with a world tour to follow.

Back in December 2006, Albert Music boss Fifa Riccobono shot down reports that AC/DC had a new record titled "Strap It On" coming in 2007.

"I ran that past Mal (Young) some time ago and he said it was the first he'd heard of it, so I guess the answer no," she told Undercover News. "Also, there definitely is no release date scheduled as the album hasn't been recorded yet."

AC/DC leaders Malcolm and Angus Young have been writing material for a few years. In early 2005, singer Brian Johnson told Launch there was a lot of stuff to work with. "I think, and I might be speaking out of turn, but I think they're doing a double, with the amount of songs — I've been over a couple of times with the boys and added ideas on 46 tunes we had, and they've been working since then!" he said.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC : Janvier 2008   AC/DC : Janvier 2008 Empty

AC/DC : Janvier 2008
Page 1 sur 1