Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + Casque Bluetooth JBL
241 € 371 €
Voir le deal

BLINDSIDE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

BLINDSIDE Empty
MessageSujet: BLINDSIDE   BLINDSIDE EmptyMar 19 Juin - 22:22

BLINDSIDE To Issue The Black Rose EP This Month BLINDSIDE 68483

Sweden's BLINDSIDE will release their new EP, The Black Rose (artwork pictured) on June 27th. The release will only be available to North American fans via iTunes and the band's website, blindsideonline.com.

The EP is set to feature 5 new songs, plus three live tracks. Among the new tracks are 'The Way You Dance' and 'Pretty Nights'. The live tracks include 'My Alibi', 'Fell In Love With The Game' and 'When I Remember'.

More details to follow.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

BLINDSIDE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: BLINDSIDE   BLINDSIDE EmptyMer 20 Juin - 19:48

BLINDSIDE - New Music Streaming Online

BLINDSIDE T68545 Sweden's BLINDSIDE will release their new EP, The Black Rose (artwork pictured) on June 27th. The release will only be available to North American fans via iTunes and the band's website, www.blindsideonline.com .

The band, in the meantime, are streaming five new tracks at their MySpace page. Head here to preview the tracks 'The Way You Dance', 'Slowmotion', 'Pretty Nights', 'The Color Of My Eyes' and 'Black Rose'.

The Black Rose EP is set to feature the 5 new songs, plus three live tracks, 'My Alibi', 'Fell In Love With The Game' and 'When I Remember'.

More details to follow.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

BLINDSIDE
Page 1 sur 1