Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
159.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER Empty
MessageSujet: THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER   THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER EmptyLun 25 Juin - 20:02

THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER Set Release Date For Nocturnal

THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER T68817 THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER have confirmed a September 18th release date for their new album, Nocturnal (artwork pictured), through Metal Blade Records.

Nocturnal is the group's follow-up to 2005's Miasma.

"It's definitely in the same vein as our older stuff," vocalist Trevor Strnad told MTV.com. "Nothing drastically changed. It's just more tasteful, and some of this new stuff will be faster than the last record."

The band is recording the new CD with Eric Rachel, who mixed Miasma. "There's going to be a lot more soloing than we've done previously," Strnad explained. "This record's a bit more European-sounding, I think. More so than we already were, if you can imagine that. The solo stuff has a black metal-ish flavor to it. We messed around with that a little bit previously, but some of the songs have a major DISSECTION kind of feel to them."

Lyrically, Strnad said the record will be "more horror-oriented" than Miasma. "As far as gore and death and stuff like that goes, I mean, that's all been done - into the ground," he said. "I am just trying to do something like that, but with my own flavor to it. There are still ways to repulse people out there - I just need to figure it all out."

The Black Dahlia Murder is also working on its first DVD release, which Strnad hopes will include footage documenting the making of the band's next record.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER   THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER EmptyLun 30 Juil - 22:57

THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER Posts New Music Online

THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER T70992 An MP3 for the track 'What A Horrible Night to Have A Curse', from THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER’s upcoming September 18th release Nocturnal, has just been posted to the bands MySpace page.

Recorded at Trax East with Eric Rachel and mixed by Jason Seucof at Audiohammer, the band’s third full length Metal Blade release, Nocturnal, is chock full of flesh searing riffage, mind-bending guitar solos by fret-freak John Kempainen, and the disgustingly poetic gore soaked lyricism that legions of the band's manically adoring fans have been hungering for.

“From the songs, to the artwork, to the sound quality itself, we could not be more pleased with the results” states vocalist Trevor Strnad. Be sure to catch the band live on the Metal Blade 25th Anniversary tour where they will be unleashing some new material off of Nocturnal.

Nocturnal tracklisting:
'Everything Went Black',
'What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse',
'Virally
Yours',
'I Worship Only What You Bleed',
'Nocturnal',
'Deathmask Divine',
'Of Darkness Spawned',
'Climactic Degradation',
'To a Breathless Oblivion',
'Warborn'.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER   THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER EmptyDim 23 Sep - 15:52

THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER - Video Online For 'What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse'

Headbanger's Blog have exclusively posted the video for THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER's song 'What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse'. Head over and check it out at Headbanger's Blog.

Says the site, "We know you’ve been losing sleep waiting for this one, so here’s the exclusive premiere of the Black Dahlia Murder video for 'What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse'

The song is named after the band’s first demo and is featured on it's new album Nocturnal, which came out on Tuesday."

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER   THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER EmptyVen 20 Juin - 1:05

THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER - 'Everything Went Black' Video Preview Available

Metal Blade Records reports:

Make sure to head over to HeadbangersBlog.com to check out the brand new video from THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, for the track 'Everything Went Black' off the band’s latest release, Nocturnal.

The video was directed by David Brodsky of MyGoodEye and is based off of George A. Romero’s 1982 classic horror film Creepshow.

The video will receive it's worldwide TV premier this Saturday, June 21st on MTV2’s Headbangers Ball. Check local listings for times.

Here’s what vocalist Trevor Strnad has to say about the band’s latest video:

"Just in time for the big Summer Slaughter tour, it is our pleasure to present our seventh music video, 'Everything Went Black'! After the last two videos were comprised of live/goofing around footage, we wanted to do something different this time around.

The Creepshow theme was an idea of Brian’s, and I think it was the perfect way to represent what we’re all about… classic horror elements, and ridiculous amounts of fun. The video was directed by Dave Brodsky, who was selected for his prior involvement with THE RED CHORD, and we are very stoked with the outcome. He did a really great job with recreating the campy comic book vibe of the old Creepshow series.

For any of you new jacks that aren’t familiar with Creepshow, you better get your asses in gear and check it out! I must commend Dave for tolerating my most horrible acting skills (“Dude, you smiled in EVERY part!”) and John K for being the best actor this horror business has ever seen.

Stay morbid and we’ll see you soon!"
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER   THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER Empty

THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER
Page 1 sur 1