Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue E27 White + Pont de ...
64.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Terry Ilous

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Terry Ilous Empty
MessageSujet: Terry Ilous   Terry Ilous EmptyLun 25 Juin - 20:26

Here & Gone c'est son album 2007, avec 18 titres sur la période solo de Terry + XYZ. Une kirielle d'invités issus d'AC/DC, David Bowie, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, Sting, XYZ, Dokken, Scorpions, Steve Miller Band,

4 titres en écoute :

http://www.myspace.com/xyz

Terry Ilous L_b9c8dfef3728e16c1c7b6b3f713e5d9b Terry Ilous 132575246_l
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

Terry Ilous Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Terry Ilous   Terry Ilous EmptyJeu 27 Sep - 23:22

XYZ - Terry Ilous Gears Up For Launch Of Here And Gone

Terry Ilous 74448

FYCO Records has issued the following press release:

Here And Gone is an 18-song compilation of new songs recorded this year and rare tracks recorded over the years both from Terry Ilous solo years and with his band XYZ. Featuring current or former members of OZZYOSBOURNE, BLACK SABBATH, DOKKEN, SCORPIONS and AC/DC, this limited edition CD is sure to become a collector's item as only 2000 copies will be printed.

According to Terry, Here And Gone is a compilation of rare tracks recorded for my solo projects or with XYZ. “I was fortunate enough to record these tracks with some exceptional players, engineers, and producers throughout the years. Several of these tracks were originally recorded long ago for CD releases that never saw the light of the day, while others were recorded more recently as soundtracks for movies and TV.

The translation behind the Japanese writing on the CD is 'Bushido', meaning 'The way of the Samurai'. I chose this to represent my musical path so far, which has been a tough road filled with many challenges, sacrifices, and its share of disappointments and sadness, yet so full of joy. Truly, an unbelievable journey that took one outcast foreigner all the way to Hollywood for the real American Rock and Roll Dream!

I just wanted to share some of those moments in time with my friends and fans from all over the world, that I have been lucky enough to touch and connect with in some way through my music."

Ilous has achieved two gold albums with XYZ. He's worked in commercials, doing jingles for Doublemint, Levi’s and eBay. Ilous has worked in animation as a featured voice in the French version of the animated movie Rugrats. He has also worked on soundtracks The Christmas Story for Sony and Conte Partiro. He has appeared in a myriad of French, Spanish and Italian movie soundtracks. Plans are being made to shoot videos for the songs 'Got To Believe', 'Walk On Water' and 'The Road' along with an upcoming US tour.

The trackisting to Here And Gone is as follows:
'Walk On Water',
'Ticket To Heal',
'The Road',
'Here And Gone',
'Waiting For A Girl Like You',
'Got To Believe',
'Save Me',
'Inside Out',
'American Woman',
'Out In The Cold',
'Soul To Soul',
'Unconditional',
'The Day I Spoke To Dog',
'Maggie' (live),
'Can't Get Over You',
'Make Me Blind', 'Silent Night'.

The all-star players featured on the CD include: Vinnie Appice, Matt Bissonette, Randy Castillo, Mark Diglio, Dan Zoid, Greg Douglass, Pat Fontaine, Tony Franklin, Jack Frost, Rick McComas, Glen Hicks, Kameel, James Kottack, Mike LePond, Edwin Livingston, Matt Luneau, Sean McCaslin, Sean McNabb, Paul Markovich, Paul Monroe, JK Northrup, Jeff Pilson, Carmine Rojas, Michael T. Ross, Chris Slade, Steve Walter, Chuck White and Glen Woodward.

Visit Terry Ilous' MySpace page for further info and ordering instructions.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Terry Ilous
Page 1 sur 1