Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

VAINS OF JENNA

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

VAINS OF JENNA Empty
MessageSujet: VAINS OF JENNA   VAINS OF JENNA EmptyJeu 5 Juil - 22:47

VAINS OF JENNA Guitarist Issues Tour Update

GlamMetal.com has issued an interview with VAINS OF JENNA guitarist Nicki Kin, in which he offers a tour update. The following is an excerpt from the interview, conducted by Deb Rao:

Q: Nicki, how is the tour going so far? How are the audiences receiving Vains Of Jenna?

A: "Everything’s been going great. At first the crowd probably wonder who the fuck we are, but then they get into it!! And if they don't get into it, we don't fuckin' care, we just play Rock 'N' Roll and they can hate us or love us for that."

Q: How great an opportunity is it for Vains Of Jenna to open for POISON and RATT?

A: "It's really good for us, we’re used to playing clubs for like 300 people and now get to play for a lot more people."

Read the full interview at this location.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

VAINS OF JENNA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: VAINS OF JENNA   VAINS OF JENNA EmptyDim 15 Juil - 19:19

VAINS OF JENNA - Audio Interview Posted Online

The latest episode of Talking Metal features an interview hosts Mark Strigl and and John Ostronomy conducted with Lizzy DeVine of VAINS OF JENNA. Topics include Gilby Clarke, Stevie Rachelle, RATT POISON, and Jenna Jameson. Additional podcast topics include EMIGRATE, OVERLOADED, Spin magazine, and Berklee College of Music. The 45-minute podcast can be downloaded at www.talkingmetal.com . iTunes users can also subscribe to Talking Metal for free at this location.

bru_dall

VAINS OF JENNA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: VAINS OF JENNA   VAINS OF JENNA EmptyJeu 25 Oct - 19:03

VAINS OF JENNA Guitarist Nicki Kin - "It's Just A More Dirty Rock N' Roll Feeling On This Tour"

VAINS OF JENNA 76218

Swedish rockers VAINS OF JENNA just recently wrapped up a very successful tour with Poison. Vains of Jenna is currently embarking on the Viva La bands Tour with CRADLE OF FILTH that kicked off on September 24th in Baltimore, MD. and will wrap up on November 3rd at The Palladium in Worcester, MA.

Vains Of Jenna guitarist Nicki Kin Issues a Viva La Bands tour update:
"The tour has been going really good; the crowds been awesome at almost every show. It's three other really cool bands we're out on the road with (CKY, GWAR, CRADLE OF FILTH), so yeah we're having a really good time. Because it’s Bams tour and we’re signed to Bam’s label, so I guess that’s why and we're on the new Viva La Bands compilation with our song 'Enemy In Me'. So far it's been good, I've seen kids in Cradle of Filth shirts singing along to our songs, so it's working out really good and we haven't got any bottles thrown at us on stage...yet!

Well, the crowds are much younger, the venues are smaller and it's just a more dirty Rock and Roll feeling on this tour. We always have a good time on tour no matter whom we're out with, but I really like the venues we play this time. On this tour we replaced some songs. We don't play TOM PETTY's 'Refugee' on this one but we play 'One Last Pleasure' and our new song 'Enemy In Me'. People seem to like it. Our show is always full of energy and us and the crowd is having a fuckin great time.

The Viva La Bands CD was released like a month ago. Our song on there: 'Enemy In Me', is a little bit different from what people heard from us before. It’s harder and got more energy to it, it's still rock n roll but I think we have become better song-writers and better musicians. It's my favorite Vains song that is recorded so far.

After this tour we will go in the studio again. Right know we try to write as much as possible, it's not easy on the road though because you never really have time or somewhere to sit down by your self. The next album will definitely be better produced, and the songs we’re writing now are a lot better in my opinion than 'Lit Up/Let Down'.

'Lit Up/Let Down' has a really raw sound on the album, which we like! All of us write songs. Usually, me or Lizzy comes up with an idea and then we all work on it, that is how it usually works... but some songs on the album we wrote in like ten minutes and it just sounded cool! The songs on Lit Up/Let Down were written like the first four months we were a band. Vains Of Jenna has definitely grown musically! We have played over 150 shows in the U.S since October and toured all over the country and it made us a lot better and stronger as a band.

I don't want to call us a glam or a sleaze band. For me this is just how we write songs and I call it rock n roll and it can be whatever the fuck we want it to be. But people can call it Glam or whatever, I don't care.

The rock scene is getting better all over the world right now. I hope we're going to get the kids to listen to our kind of music. We're the new generation of rock n roll and I think people need good music again! Since we had been living in L.A, we have seen that it is getting much better; kids start to dress like form bands, and us so it's great.

Keep on rockin', check our new stuff. Check out new upcoming rock n roll bands all over the world! You fuckin rock."

Viva La Bands Tour dates featuring Cradle of Filth, Gwar, cKy, and Vains Of Jenna

October
23 - Chicago, IL - Congress
24 - Milwaukee, WI - Eagles Ballroom
26 - Columbus, OH - LC Pavilion
27 – Cleveland, OH - Agora Ballroom
28 - Detroit, MI - Harpo's
30 - Toronto, ON - The Docks
31 - Philadelphia, PA - Electric Factory

November
2 - New York, NY - Roseland
3 - Worcester, MA - Palladium