Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -23%
(Adhérents Fnac) Kit de démarrage 3 ...
Voir le deal
99.99 €

TWISTED SISTER Guitarist EDDIE OJEDA

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

TWISTED SISTER Guitarist EDDIE OJEDA Empty
MessageSujet: TWISTED SISTER Guitarist EDDIE OJEDA   TWISTED SISTER Guitarist EDDIE OJEDA EmptyMer 11 Juil - 23:38

TWISTED SISTER Guitarist EDDIE OJEDA Planning To Record New Solo Album

MetalSucks has issued an interview with TWISTED SISTER guitarist EDDIE OJEDA, conducted by Axl Rosenberg. The following is an excerpt:

Q: Are you thinking about doing another solo album anytime soon?

A: "That’s what I’m trying to do. ‘Cause you know, I go out… once September comes, I’ll be out playing constantly, I probably won’t be back ’til December, because I’ll be out doing this show Vampires Rock.

Q: What’s that?

A: "It’s basically, um… it’s kinda like a Rocky Horror-type show. They do a whole stage production with pyro and a band and a cast, and… it’s very cool.

Q: Did you write the music for that?

A: "No, I didn’t. It’s actually, it’s not original music, it’s like really well known rock n’ roll. I mean, when I’m doing it we’ll do 'Burn in Hell', ’cause it kinda fits… and we’ll do 'We’re Not Gonna Take It', ’cause, y’know, I’m being like a guest artist. ‘Cause the lead guy is this singer and he usually does the whole lead thing. He also does a MEAT LOAF tribute, which is funny. He does this whole Meat Loaf tribute and he tours England. ‘Cause Meat Loaf is SO big in England, y’know… I guess they just love it, they can’t get enough of it, so… he started doing a Meat Loaf tribute and it turned into this really big thing, and then, like, he does this show, Vampires Rock, so, y’know, half a year he does the Meat Loaf thing, he goes out in the like the spring and the summer, and then in the fall and winter, he does the Vampires Rock thing.

It basically started out as a Halloween thing that he used to do like ten, fifteen shows around Halloween, and now it’s gotten even bigger, it’s gonna be… well, so far, I’m doing 39 shows with them."

Read the full interview here.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: TWISTED SISTER Guitarist EDDIE OJEDA   TWISTED SISTER Guitarist EDDIE OJEDA EmptyJeu 26 Juil - 22:30

TWISTED SISTER's Eddie Ojeda Says New Production, Vampire's Rock, Is "Kind Of Like Rocky Horror, But Not Gay"

www.BringBackGlam.com has issued a new interview with TWISTED SISTER guitarist Eddie Ojeda in which he discusses, among other topics, his new production Vampire's Rock. The following is an excerpt from the interview, conducted by Allyson B. Crawford:

Q: Rocklahoma is your only U.S. date this year?

A: 'Yep, just Rocklahoma."

Q: What about the UK?

A: "We have one UK date. This year, like last year, we’ve done a lot of festivals, or a lot of one off shows. It was pretty brutal. We almost wanted to take this whole year off, just give it a break from ourselves, and then come back in 2008. We decided to do this show, and one other one in England. I myself am doing this thing called Vampire’s Rock, starting in September. I’ll be doing 39 shows with that."

Q: Club dates?

A: "Nope, arenas. This is a big production. There’s a website, www.vampiresrock.com , and it’s a big theatrical production. Kind of like Rocky Horror, but not gay. Or less gay. No offense to anyone."

Read the full interview at this location.

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: TWISTED SISTER Guitarist EDDIE OJEDA   TWISTED SISTER Guitarist EDDIE OJEDA EmptyJeu 9 Aoû - 2:45

TWISTED SISTER Guitarist Eddie Ojeda On Board Halloween Leg Of Vampires Rock Tour

WISTED SISTER guitarist Eddie Ojeda has announced his participation in Steve Steinman's Vampires Roc.

Steinman (who portrays Barron Von Rockula in Vampires Rock) states: "Hi there I have just got off the phone with a friend of mine Eddie O lead guitar player for Twisted Sister. Eddie is going to come over and do a guest spot on some of the Vamps shows. I have listed the dates Eddie will be at so get booking now as we will sell these dates out very fast.

Eddie Ojeda best known for all the years he has spent as lead guitar player for legendary rock group Twisted Sister. After years of creating a name for themselves in the New York area, Twisted eventually toured the world from Japan to Canada, Europe to Australia.

Eddie played on eleven albums which earned a combined 25 gold and platinum records.

Eddie has played alongside some of the worlds best know rock bands such as IRON MAIDEN, ZZ TOP, WHITESNAKE and MOTÖRHEAD and most recently he supported ALICE COOPER on the 2006 world arena tour.

October 2007 - Eddie has teamed up with Steve Steinman to perform in the Halloween leg of the Vampires Rock tour. The show is set to break all previous box office records with its new line up and growing fan base.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: TWISTED SISTER Guitarist EDDIE OJEDA   TWISTED SISTER Guitarist EDDIE OJEDA Empty

TWISTED SISTER Guitarist EDDIE OJEDA
Page 1 sur 1