Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
AliExpress : Nouveaux codes promo (8€, 20€, ...
Voir le deal

FAST EDDIE CLARKE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

FAST EDDIE CLARKE Empty
MessageSujet: FAST EDDIE CLARKE   FAST EDDIE CLARKE EmptyJeu 12 Juil - 23:15

FAST EDDIE CLARKE: "After 21 Years Someone Managed To Persuade Me To Pick Up The Guitar Again"

www.Metal-Rules.com has issued an interview with guitarist FAST EDDIE CLARKE (FASTWAY, ex-MOTÖRHEAD), conducted by Marko Syrjälä. The following is an excerpt:

Q: Well, it is now the year 2007 and we're sitting here at Sweden Rock Festival where you've just finished your set with Fastway. What inspired you, after all these years, to get back into music and reassemble Fastway?

A: "Just a chain of events, that after 21 years someone managed to persuade me to pick up the guitar again. He's the drummer actually, Steve Strange, he's an old friend of mine. He wasn't in the original Fastway, but back then he was gonna play drums with me towards the end of the Fastway with Lea Hart, but I had a few health problems and stuff, so I hung up the guitar for a couple of years and he went off and became an agent. But he's always said that he's gonna put it back together and we're gonna rock sometime. This year he put it together and brought Toby Jepson along from the LITTLE ANGELS, who's a great singer and John McManus from MAMA'S BOYS [on bass] and it's a perfect little band. He plays great drums you know, I wasn't sure if he was going to be able to or not, but he's proved me wrong, he's fantastic, you know."

Read the full interview at this location.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

FAST EDDIE CLARKE
Page 1 sur 1